Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Memories

Dex-chan lover
Seems like a weird way to present prejudice based on the colour of wings when it looked like both of Lufasu's parents had white wings. Though it is on the same level of what those 4chan frog people do. They are of many different religions, countries, races and political ideals. While plenty attack race, most attack the characteristics of what they consider an inferior person then they look to see which group/race/religion has the most people who fit their new bill of inferior. Inferior in many cases revolved around civilization, inventions, educations, intellect and stuff that revolved around the necessity to evolve society and our species. I had to do a research paper on this for some university filler class. I may not be fully right, or even right, but I did get an A on that paper :)

Double-page supporter
This is discrimination within a race, it has nothing to do with any of that nonsense

Dex-chan lover
"white wings supremacists"? Well that seems a little on the nose.

Dex-chan lover
"I had to do a research paper on this for some university filler class."

Intersectionality Indoctrination 101?

Gotta love a race war between the white people and the coloured people.

Dex-chan lover
@justdo it ain't a race war, it is the same thing as if white people with blue eyes discriminated against those without blue eyes. Both of Lufasu's parents had white wings and she had black wings. Theree are those with grey wings. Every winged humanoid is a part of lufasu's race no matter the colour of their wings

Dex-chan lover
And in real life as well
There are white supremacists and the others. Though in Africa there is reverse racism.
What made white people think they are so special?

Dex-chan lover
@Ritsuaka Originally? They didn't. The racism started after Africa began the slave trade with the Europeans, selling off the losers of wars they waged with other African States. After that it just became a natural thing to look down on Africans because they were literally spoils of war, which was ironic because even the victors of the wars in Africa wouldn't recognize the losers as Africans. Some Africans even started wars explicitly for selling off the losers and they made a big living off of doing that. From there it was just as it usually goes when dealing with a second class, looking down on them, false facts, restricting education etc.

The narrative that white people just saw Africa and Africans and decided to start throwing nets is false. A majority of the slaves brought to America were sold off by their own nation.

White wings supremacist. I was really looking forward for the other faction be called black wings matter

Dex-chan lover
is this the only time in the story where we see her on the back foot? aside from when she
awakens which kinda doesn't count

Users who are viewing this thread