Radiant - Vol. 4 Ch. 25 - The Monster They Thought They Saw

Dex-chan lover
oh boi the story is u can say typical in a way our mc is great... but it really is giving a good impact by that i mean uhh it dosent suck and its great

Dex-chan lover
If this was going the usual shounen route the mc was going to yell his lungs out his conclusion, but here the author decided to go the subtle route, and i am really glad for that. Great work as always Baguette scans, thank you for your hard work.

Just so i know, how many of you are working on this project?

Group Leader
@alacaelum that's why i really love Radiant, because the mc matures really fast, i mean, if we keep an eye on the 4 first volumes, we can see that Seth is really not the same from the volume 1 than is the volume 4. And that's why i can't bear the anime, because all this notion of maturing is not in the anime, it's only a cliché japanese version of the original manga. And just imagine your frustration, us, French, we must wait 4/5 months to have a new release :'(

? ? PHEW I've taking a liking to Hameline( ? ) I'd hate if she was taken out. That aside when should I get my tissues ready translators? Or is it better to go into the chapter oblivious ?

Dex-chan lover
@Jugo-kun This story has the drive to improve itself, holding hands with the cliches at the same time that puts detail that makes the story fresh. An example of this that i didn't say before is in the fight against Konrad, during that the monologues of Konrad demonstrated that he was paying attention to Seth movements and analyzing him, this may seem like a nothing, but it reveals that he is a well trained and experienced fighter not just a muscle for brains.

Are this little things that have been satisfying me on this story.

This has to be one of the most underapprrciated stories on this site

Group Leader
@Adde yeah, absolutly, and i don't fucking get why, it's maybe because people have only read the first chapters

Well I think the first few chapters were rough on the edge and spoke out TYPICAL SHOUNEN vibes. That's probably what turned down most of the potential readers. Then again, they were story setting chapters that were meant to explain to us whats the world setting is about and what Seth was like before actually going through a damn character development.

There's also the people who are "Ew this was written by a non-Asian person. It must be bad. Dropped!" In which case, whew lad there's no saving them.

Group Leader
@FANDINGO Yeah, i think European manga are great, if you have some time, i advice you to read Dreamland or City Hall. They are two other French manga less known than Radiant but still good. They are available on MangaDex though

Yeaa idk man it starts off very typical shounen but it quickly proves itself to be something different and actually interesting. Really looking forward to see where the story goes!

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, thought it was just something average when i read the first chapters, but now...
Just people who cant actually keep reading when stuff starts off slow.

Users who are viewing this thread