Uxtef's Translations

Aggregator gang
A bonus chapter of Isekai Tensei Soudouki http://rawlh.com/read-isekai-tensei-soudouki-raw-chapter-25.1.html

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for picking up and translating "Fiancée's Observation Log of the Self-proclaimed Villainess"! Firstly, the scans are great quality! Secondly, the translating/editing is really well done! Please keep up the good work!

New Gate New Gate New Gate New Gate New Gate New Gate New Gate
please ?

FEAR St. Elmo's Fire ?

Contributor
are all your raws supposed to look like squares? it's really hard on the eyes.

I'm not going to lie, the manga "Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku" would be really great as a comedy anime. This manga made me laugh, and its been around a year since I found a manga that made me laugh. I say this manga is worth being made into an anime. I have good judgement, I even thought 1 manga (when it was new) was good if it was an anime, and a year later, it became one.

When is Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku, or rather what is the discord for Uxtefs Translation that would be cool too?

Dex-chan lover
I'm slightly confused over the whole thing about impatient pulling out. Are you no longer uploading Tsuki since it is a collab work??

Users who are viewing this thread