Spirit Sword Sovereign - Ch. 53

Group Leader
Hey all, Rikk here.
I'm thinking of dropping this manhua at chap 59. But before that, I would like to hear from the people who are actually still reading my translations, basically: Regardless of whether you've read other translations, are you guys waiting for my translations?

@Rikk
Thanks a lot for your work !! <3
I hope you will continiue. I actually like this series more than Spirit Seed.
Merry Chrsitams!

EDIT: BTW I read only yours tl for this series.

@Rikk
welp I'm at least reading it it's good translations but it's sad to drop it,

Besides you're the only one I read so yeah.

Regardless Happy Holidays .3.

@Rikk Yes please continue with your translations. Yours are the only ones I read. Good proper English work with no faults.

And thanks for all the hard work so far ?

@Rikk this one of my favorite manga i would be sad if u dropped it and yes im waiting for u 2 translate it
also merry chrismas

@Rikk I like this. The other one is simply making me brainfart
And reading this makes me feel like I'm high.

Dex-chan lover
yes i am waiting, and i fully understand if you cant release at high speed (since you named your group as slow translations)

@Rikk who wouldn't wait for this amazing manhua to be translated. its done so well, and I love the story.
Please dont drop this fantastic series.
Merry Christmas, and happy holidays!

MrX

@Rikk

I didn't even know there was another group that was translating this.
I just hit the rss button to save it to my rss feed and chill until I see an update there.

So if your release is so much better then the other group like the peeps here say, then I would prefer you to continue.
But in the end it is your choice.

Keep up the good work whatever you decides to do =)

Contributor
I know the reason why rikk droped this.
Because of FUCKING LICENSER AGAIN !!! Damn MANGATOON!!
I prefer Rikk translation, rather than horrendous Mangatoon Broken English translation

Group Leader
@coolotamegane, mangatoons isn't the official translations I think, they are doing TDG too which as far as I know Hatigarm *is* the official translator. I'm just dropping it cause as much as I liked it, the whole fiasco just turned me off. To be fair, Mangatoon's translations aren't bad, the meaning is translated properly, the names are just translated everywhere, eg. Cloud, Abby (Chu Xing Yun, Liu Xiang), and the cultivation level names

Users who are viewing this thread