Moe Panda Scans

Thank you so much for the "Isekai Death Game ni Tensou sarete Tsurai" chapter. I'm a big fan of the author, so I was really excited to see his new work getting a translation.

Btw, are you guys open to suggestions of series to translate? I'm asking since some of that author's works stopped being translated halfway trough.

Thank you for translating Isekai Death Game and 5000 Year Old Vegan Dragon! From the looks of the newest series you just translated, you guys are looking into new stuff in Gangan Joker.

If you're still up for new stuff from that magazine that may seem worthwhile, try checking out Yonakano Reijini Haremu Wo (Midnight Harem) and see if that seems interesting to you. It premiered the same issue as 5000 Year Old Vegan Dragon and looked fairly unique.

Hey guys! Thanks so much for the support. :) We just realized that there's a comment function on the group page, so we're only replying now... Sorry bout that. @honephiim, are the series you're talking about not yet licensed for English? We can take a look at them and if we can get our hands on the RAWS then we might pick em up. Just DM mrchubby or me about the series. @Aipom626, we're actually working on that right now. :)) We'll upload it maybe after a week or two. (Hopefully, no one will beat us to it.)

@lazypanda That's so awesome! Thank you so much! Gangan Joker has been on a pretty good streak with its newer series. I've enjoyed the last handful of them that have been translated, and ones Yonakano look really promising.

Group Leader
Jaryuu is coming on at most March 6. The wall of text make things a bit more complicated.

Group Leader
Translations for Jaryuu-are all done, all that's left is the typesetting which may take a while. The typesetter/redrawer/proofreader is still a bit busy with some real life stuff so please bear with us.

Group Leader
Do you have a discord server?
And thank you very much for all the release you do ^^

That group banner image you have is a perfect combination of the 4 series you are working on! :)

Group Leader
Thanks @Aipom626! We're currently working on Chapter 2 of Yonakano Reiji but we are currently finishing up 2 new mangas as well, those come first.
@Kanika We don't own no DIscord mostly because we don't know how to manage/make one and on the other hand we also might not be able to manage one properly in the first place. Though maybe we'll try some time. I personally know absolutely nothing about managing a group though. Thank You for your continued support!

@mrchubby - Awesome! The first chapter of Yonakano Reiji was really good, so I'm looking forward to the second one, slong with seeing what the other 2 new series will be :)

Group Leader
Boop. New manga coming out soon. No lolis in this one either ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Contributor
a New Manga, No Lolis, But Gyaru. This manga cover another Loli manga if FBI Introgated us

Group Leader
Next project will be Yonakano Reiji. It should be ready a week from now.

Users who are viewing this thread