genderbenderbb2

Group Leader
Any chance to pick up Ore to Hero to Mahou Shoujo? I really want to see that manga translated :(

Group Leader
If you’re ever bored or find yourself with excessive spare time...

https://mangadex.org/manga/19733/magical-trans

Aggregator gang
Found this in Korean http://wasabisyrup.com/archives/UKIabBIp5dQ#_sv

Is it the one shot version?

Power Uploader
To anyone who comes by here, this site has no notification for comments done on group pages so instead if you wanna drop by and say hi or something, PM me instead hahah ?

I recommend JK♂ですが、恋してもいいですか?It's new series from Kiraramax and off course it's gender bender series. It seems fun manga, and 2 chapter were out so far.
https://twitter.com/ANZ_KNK/status/1019601762137731073

Hello! Is there a chance that you can scanlate Nicoichi? (https://mangadex.org/title/4020/nicoichi)
Thank you!!!

Edit: Just read your comment before, so I'll send you a PM.

Contributor
@genderbenderbb2 so just curious, just for clarification purposes... for the Patreon requested series thing... I have a few questions:

- Does it have to be non-Hentai?
- Does it have to have genderbend?
- What content would you have to decline scanlating that are non-Hentai? i.e. Would you decline things with a lot of ecchi? Would you decline things involving lolis? Things involving Yuri? Things involving Yaoi? etc.
- Same question as above, but if you do Hentai as well, what would you be declined to doing?
- What if the series is already being scanlated by another group, but they're super slow at it?
- Would you scanlate a series that is licensed + has official English translations?
- Would the patreon-person have to provide the raws? Or will you get it yourself (at your own expense)?
- Can a person ask to be NOT credited?

Power Uploader
@MooPoint Actually this is great for FAQ so I'll answer em here and update my patreon page later.

- Does it have to be non-Hentai?

For now, yes.

- Does it have to have genderbend?

No, not really, any genre.

- What content would you have to decline scanlating that are non-Hentai? i.e. Would you decline things with a lot of ecchi? Would you decline things involving lolis? Things involving Yuri? Things involving Yaoi? etc.

Ecchi's a ok with me, anything's fine really, perhaps not loli and just not hentai stuff for now. And as long as I can upload em here.

- Same question as above, but if you do Hentai as well, what would you be declined to doing?

When or if I do hentai, anything goes but for now, I'm stacked with non-hentai series.

- What if the series is already being scanlated by another group, but they're super slow at it?

I'd only do that series if that group's dropped the series, I wouldn't like to tread on a series someone's/group's already in the middle of working on.

- Would you scanlate a series that is licensed + has official English translations?

I make sure to check if that series is unavailable and unofficially translated then I'll do them. If they are officially picked up, I won't work on that series.

- Would the patreon-person have to provide the raws? Or will you get it yourself (at your own expense)?

Currently, I get them myself. One of the patron requested series has sent their raws to me. It'd be easier if that patron has the raws but if they don't, I can usually somehow get them myself. And other times, other users have kindly sent them over to me through pms.

- Can a person ask to be NOT credited?

Sure, usually, i put that patron's name on the specifically requested but if they'd like to, they can have their username not attached. So far though, most patrons are fine with their handles attached.

Thanks for the questions, hopefully this clarifies things for you and any other folks curious bout the patron requested series stuff.

Power Uploader
@Beastmanga not really interested in this one, sorry plus I'm stacked with other projects in the work. Only way I'd do this series is if a patron requested it be done.

So genderbenderbb2 which Patreon requested series have enjoyed working on the most?

Why do you use these fonts that clearly different and worse for reading instead fonts which used in majority of others translations?

Users who are viewing this thread