B-minus Scans

Thanks very much for Samenai Machi, Wakusei Closet and Kani ni Sasowarete! I enjoyed them a lot.

Y'all will always be A+ scans in my heart. I love everything you've translated, especially the panpanya and tsubana.

Really thankful for your work guys, you have a great taste. Glad I read Hobgoblin and Daimakyou, it's charming in its own way.
Now I'll read your other releasa

Thank you for translating Melancholia! Been waiting for months until someone finally picked it up. Also, is there any chance of you guys picking up Douman's Oddman 11?

Group Leader
@ohbotherme
For some reason I thought it's been completely scanlated, huh. I guess I'll give it a thought once I've caught up with the magazine releases of Melancholia.

The ones that are translated are up until 31 or 32(?). The last translator went silent for quite some time inbetween releasing the last two chapters. The last time I looked up the manga was up to Ch. 35, and that was months ago. Anyway, thanks so much for picking up one of Douman's releases!

Group Leader
@jamboreeeee
Yotsukoto's second volume hasn't come out yet, and the one magazine issue right after the first volume ends has no digital version, so I can't continue yet. Volume 2's coming around Feb 13 or something, though, so it's not too long a wait from now.

Group Leader
please continue to update tengoku daimakyou and wakusei closet! great series!

Thanks for Melancholia, any chance of you guys picking up Douman's Suicide Parabellum?

Group Leader
@DECA
If someone gave me the raws, sure. What's weird is that it runs (ran?) on Mephisto, a short story (literature) anthology mag, and I don't really feel like buying something I know I won't read.

Dex-chan lover
Still hoping for more of Usagi-moku Shachiku-ka! Thanks for your hard work, I hope you get to rest unlike those poor rabbits...

Dex-chan lover
I hope you guys continue Usagi-moku Shachiku-ka! whenever you come back. It was great.

Users who are viewing this thread