Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 10 Ch. 49 - Journey’s End

Meh somewhat useless chapter but what was that necklace, I either forgot or it was
never featured?

XL

Double-page supporter
Welp baldy is gonna die, soon. Next chapter, for sure ?

Well, this is the point where the series just goes downhill. It was good while it lasted.

Aggregator gang
@Yamito in fact as I am sure you have read to that point,
He does become part of his family one day after marrying Rudeus' sister as it was foretold by Orsted multiple timeline jumps, they are destined for each other.

Dex-chan lover
Wow! The raws havent been out for more then a day**... quick work.

Dex-chan lover
thks for the new chapter, and man they were together three years? so fast

@AthalosJ
Rudeus and Eris will fuck, then Eris will leave "to become stronger", this means you wont see her with Rudeus for ~200 chapters, meanwhile Rudeus becomes impotent, which only his 2 new waifus will be able to cure from. Do you need their names or can you guess them? :p Incoming School arc, too.

Dex-chan lover
@AthalosJ: Spoiler of the end of this arc + details on the next arc.
They reach the camp, learn that Eris is basically the only surviving member of her family now (parents died in the location they were teleported to, grandpa was blamed for the incident and executed)
Then Eris had sex with Rudeus partly because she promised him that and partly unstable emotion in grief.

The next morning she left a note roughly saying that they aren't compatible at the moment and disappeared.

What she meant, was that she's too weak as a warrior to stand by his side so she's going to head off to train (because to her, she want to fight together with him as equals, not being a 'useless' warrior he's protecting)
But Rudeus took it as her dumping him because reminder she's never really into studying, and became an impotent adventurer for a while, gaining fame as "the Quagmire" (the WN skipped over this period, but the LN, and thus the manga, should have it)

Then he go to magic school, get waifu and cure his impotence that way.

Dex-chan lover
I don't like how they treat Eris as a character from here on out.

Group Leader
Well. It's only my opinion about future, but let's use spoiler too.
Incoming arc really is weak. I think weakest of all novel. I understand why some people say that "novel goes downhill", but i think it's not really true. It's rather boring and infantile moment of overally good story. It happens to the best authors - only problem here was, that it was long bad moment, and it struck in really strategic moment.
But, what comes after this weak moment is actually what made me love Mushoku Tensei. I hope school arc will be compressed here a bit, (really big bit), so we all can enjoy what the future brings.

Users who are viewing this thread