murata better not drag this on even further by redrawing this dumb filler fight

Dex-chan lover
It look cool alright but this other S class fights detract from the main focus (Saitama and Garou) for too long. If every S class fights are this long, it would be years before saitama vs garou.

Child emperor basically an iron man.

Dex-chan lover
I know saitama's fight gonna end quickly but pls I wanna see it

Does nobody here realize that ONE hasn't been continuing OPM because he's been storyboarding for Murata? Murata didn't make up this fight. ONE did. This isn't filler, it's ONE's story that he skipped. Murata isn't "dragging this on." ONE is filling in the empty characters that are the S-class heroes.

@Hank It'd been said several times through different chapters and people continue insisting that this is Murata's doing.

Dex-chan lover
Man, stop being obsessed with the previous work and just enjoy. As someone who only read this version i am enjoying every chapter.

You might see this as filler but thats such a waste because if you were reading THIS story you would understand how good it is. I care plenty about these guys and missing these fights would only detract from the story and Saitama. Him just wrecking shit is much less interesting if we don't know how everyone else fights that same shit.

Dex-chan lover
PS, love the guy who brought a knife to a Kaiju fight XD. It reminds me of that robot chicken JASON VS GODZILLA skit.

Aggregator gang
"I don't wanna see these S-class heroes get in any cool fights, I just wanna see Garou job already."

I get it, that fight is actually awesome. And Murata's art is gonna make it even better. But these fights we've been getting are fucking good, so I'm not complaining even a bit. I'm just concerned that the artist is gonna end up disappointed in his work and keep redrawing chapters.

Aggregator gang
Child emperor is such a boring character. Of all the s classes to get an extra filler fight

Users who are viewing this thread