lost-translations

I just wanted to say thank you guys so much for picking up L♥️DK and I hope you guys choose to stick with it!

thank you so much for continuing to translate Suteki na Kareshi
i appreciate your work and look forward to the next chapter

Not one to leave comments often but I wanted to take the opportunity to thank you for picking up Bread & Butter!

I had already given up on being able to read the rest of it and I really appreciate the nice suprise.

Thank you for your work! Especially for And It Will be Sunny and Doukyonin!!! The best quality, the best group :D
I just want to ask if there's any option for picking up Sui Youbi? It's really cute manga! If you have some time, could you please check that? :)

Hi! I was wondering if you would be interested in picking up the series Kiss and Never Cry by Ogawa Yayoi. It’s really good but it hasn’t been updated in over a year. It’s been completed in Japan for a while. I don’t have any raws to give you unfortunately, but I thought I would tell you about it and if you liked it maybe you’d take it on. Thanks for all your great work!😄

Hello, I have a question? The past scanlator of Kieta Hatsukoi said you guys would be continuing the series using volume scans, but I wanted to confirm because the manga isn't in your list of ongoing projects.. So are you guys still going to continue it? Or are you guys dropping it? Thank you in advance :")

@blackmagekt unfortunately, we are only looking for redrawers and experienced typesetters as of the moment but do feel free to message us on discord for applications!

@0ggklftypxw1 thank you so much as well for reading them! for your suggested project, unfortunately, since we lack manpower, i doubt we'll be able to take in a long series for now, sorry uwu

@Amyisrael same reason as stated above :< sorry and thank you!!

@losttranslations can you pick up the translation of the manga "Yonimo Fujitsu na Piano Sonata", please? There haven't been any updates for 1 year and I think that the group that was translating it isn't even active anymore 😟

@Tamiris currently, our group is trying to finish the projects we have so taking in a new project may take a while, and yeah, we have other titles lined up as well. ufu

thank youfor your hard work! please continue to update A Wonderful Boyfriend 🥹🫶

Users who are viewing this thread