Isekai Shoukan-sareta ga Kyousei Soukan-sareta Ore ha shikatanaku yaseru koto ni shita. - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Interrogation Food?!

Dex-chan lover
good to see the government of some worlds care about isekai'd people

Dex-chan lover
This took an interesting twist, so theres a bunch of isekai returnees living on earth with a police force to deal with them, either someone is at the top dealing with all this BS, or the balance of power shifted a long time ago.

I can't believe how different this is to the WN.
The infinity skill guy and villain tamer shouldn't meet until later.

Fed-Kun's army
Shouldn't the regular law apply to people using magic?

Like for example stealing something with magic is still stealing something even if you do it differently than normal

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't the regular law apply to people using magic?

Thats not really the point, magic in our world doesnt exist so if someone started to use magic people would start to wonder were that come from, its not the act but the medium thats the problem.
Like the Man in Black were dealing with Aliens was left to the MiB, the same applies here ... if someone commits such acts with magic, they will not send the police ... they will send the IWMD that was created for that purpose.

Also there are some loopholes, for example how do you deal with someone that uses mind control magic since its not illegal.

Dex-chan lover
Our hero is weak like super weak.

welp time to warmly watch him grow, let the chuuni phase recommence XD

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, Infinity Mirror? Being able to mirror any skill seems hella OP. I already find the fact that he isn't using his infinity Judgement to figure out the most effective way to lose weight annoying, but including someone who can copy any skill thrown into the mix? Also since it's infinity there shouldn't be any restrictions on the amount of learned skills he can use. If something is called "infinity mirror" and it's limits to "last spell used" I'll be severely disappointed.

@solaz a lot of contries have different laws for stealing something with a gun instead of a knife. Stealing is a simple example as well, but what about using a charm or mind manipulation ability to convince the person to give you all their belongings?

Double-page supporter
@desaurido In real life i think the mind control power guys will be killed straight away, its too dangerous to keep them around, theres no limit to what they can do

Fed-Kun's army
this story started off pretty good but it's slowly going down the drain
At the rate this going I might be dropping it at the next chapter

Fed-Kun's army
So it seems that any infinity level skill has a help avatar associated with it.

Good to know.

"this story started off pretty good but it's slowly going down the drain
At the rate this going I might be dropping it at the next chapter"

And yeah, the sidetracking is going to get old fast if the story has too much of that. This could very quickly become very droppable.

So... the MC was arrested for being caught in the act of improper use of magic even though he didn't actually use any magic?

Users who are viewing this thread