Loli Mamoritai

Fed-Kun's army
Hi, I can't update the group info, but the website is https://imoutosite.wordpress.com

Double-page supporter
I love this group!??
I love everything posted!
Reading all here similar type of stories are nice

Dex-chan lover
I quite like how you leave in some of the Japanese (with their explanations in parentheses). A lot of fan groups are leaving them out now.
Of the stories you translate that I have read (thus far) all of them have been delightful.

One suggestion that I am going to start spamming all of the translation groups I read with is: use Grammarly. It is free and will help fix simple text mistakes (such as using plural words when they should be singular). It highlights errors and suggests fixes, which can be set to be ignored.
(If I still had the time to write I would be using it more).

Thank you for the good work.

thank you for your work
i love it. ?
plzzzzz we need you very much
for this manga http://rawlh.com/read-sekai-saikyou-no-kouei-meikyuukoku-no-shinjin-tansakusha-raw-chapter-4.html

Level 1 with S-rank Drop Rate is the Strongest more please

3 months ......

FEAR St. Elmo's Fire ?

Contributor
The potion isekai manga, hope it don't get dropped, was one of the best isekai i read lately. >_>

more Saving 80,000 Gold Coins in the Different World for My Old Age please

FEAR St. Elmo's Fire ?

I reallllly liked your work on potion danomi, I'm thankful for it.
I hope you translate its further chapters as well.

Reberu 1 dakedo Yuniiku Sukiru de Saikyou desu
more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more
please

FEAR St. Elmo's Fire ?

what’s happening with
Reberu 1 dakedo Yuniiku Sukiru de Saikyou desu
and
Saving 80,000 Gold Coins in the Different World for My Old Age
both 5 months dead ?????

FEAR St. Elmo's Fire ?

thank you

Double-page supporter
Seems like the translator is angry with me. It's a little late, and I've already said this in a previous chapter's comment section, but it's getting buried under the quick releases. I'll reiterate my stance here, since I don't know how to PM a group, or Loli Mamorita's personal Mangadex username. For everyone uninvolved or indifferent, pardon me.

I have read the web novel on your site. I read it back in 2017 and haven't touched it until a few days ago, when you started pumping out high speed updates, bless your soul for that. I know WHY Kaoru does the things she does, it just doesn't sit well with me. I do understand that there's dramatic irony in her stupidity that gets her into weird situations, but it doesn't feel smooth or natural to me.

I spend more time reading web novels than I do reading manga or watching anime. I've chewed through 170~ chapters of Arifureta in a span of a day or two, and I constantly reread all of my favorite WNs/LNs whenever a new manga chapter comes out, especially big series like Mushoku Tensei, Realist Hero, Overlord, Slime, Death March, Tsuki ga Michi, and at least 3 isekai focused around cooking. So yeah, very many isekai are similar, so forgive me if I mix things up or forget. I've even read several volumes of isekai I didn't like, just because I enjoy the simple act of reading for reading's sake.

Admittedly, because of that, I consume a lot of garbage stalking novelupdates for new releases. I'm not saying Potion, or any of the ones I listed are bad. But I am simply aware the things I read are far from perfect. The ones to get lots of complaints in particular from the masses are Death March and Arifureta, but that's not the point.

Everything comes with a flaw. Not every series can capture every reader's heart. Getting angry at people for acknowledging imperfections or voicing doubts is entirely irrational, and fairly childish. The world is not black and white; I still enjoy this series, even if I don't like Kaoru 100%. There are different ways to enjoy things. It is all a matter of perspective. Some people like Overlord because the MC is overwhelmingly powerful, and the guardians are edgy. I enjoy it because I like seeing Ainz bumble his way into trouble in pure accident, just like Kaoru does. So, please, forgive me if we don't quite see eye to eye. I like this series, but I don't believe it's perfect. I won't claim to be able to write a better story. If this is still unacceptable for you, then I'm sorry. I'm sorry if my opinion hurt your feelings to the point of outrage, but that's just the way I feel.

The increase in your groups activities has made my past few days much more enjoyable. Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread