Kitsune Spirit - Ch. 24

Yeah, don't stress yourself about this enough to make it feel like a 2nd job. Do it when you feel like it instead of worrying about keeping a steady pace, one's mental health is damn more important then scanlation of a manga. Even if said manga has monster fox waifu that we will never get experience tail fluffing of in real life.

Contributor
Well, there goes the idea that maybe he had some dominant force in that marriage. He appears to have a LONG night ahead.

jak

Contributor
Oh I guess that cat who loves her and his group are secretly defending them.

Take it easy G-P especial since it is the Holiday season and that can add yet another stresser. Also thank you for all of your hard work bring the best foxy wiafu to us! (Yeah you heard me right Senko fans!)

Dex-chan lover
I can wait as long as it takes. I really love this manga and appreciate the scanlation quality.

Aggregator gang
YANDERE FLUFF ? ?

Or rather ... this feels like Okusan Fluff version or something ...

The Tanuki WAS a girl! My heterosexuality is safe.
Also, get with the times Other Stuff-kun. Never ever is a dead meme. We will have our waifus, and they will love us, and we will love them. You just need to have faith.

Fed-Kun's army
anyone got sauce code from the credit pict? im pretty sure its a genderbend doujin... i read it on nhent site

Users who are viewing this thread