What is the most recent thing that is making you stressed?

Dex-chan lover
I'm having an exam tomorrow... and semester exam in a couple weeks... and my previous exam score for this lesson is very bad, like 50/100. As someone who thinks that a 70 isn't favourable, this pretty much is a stab to the stomach. And the scariest part is that I know that it's all because I felt pressured under time and no amount of studying is gonna help me at that. I haven't told my parents about these scores no matter how much they asked because I don't need another lecture at home to stress me even more.

The two lessons that are around/under 50 for my midsemester exams are those which I only received 50 minutes to complete. Literally in every other exams I faced earlier, I had 2 hours to complete the test. And now I'm procrastinating :D

Right now all I can do is turn on some nice LoFi mix and master any part that I feel is lacking. I know the trick where a positive mindset helps to make a positive output and so right now, I'm doing a "fake it till you make it" where I hope that lying to myself will boost my productivity.

I'm stressed and upset when there are tempting job applications but there are many aspects that I have to consider.
It's an opportunity to work on the Comico branch platform (Japanese webtoon) that doesn't have to rely on certificates (I haven't finished college). You only need to master what is needed to become an editor, understand grammar, syntax, sentence patterns and other language rules. The rest is that you have to know the comic market and can give advice.

I just have mixed feelings about this for 3 days. And there is no time limit.
This looks ridiculous, it's just a coincidence that there is a vacancy. What I seek the most is work. And when there is a field that I love, it's like a golden opportunity.

I'm stressed because my mandatory army service is coming up SOON. Due to work I have been ignoring the unofficially heavily recommended workouts to improve physique before army. I also failed to acquire a studying spot in uni/college equivalent before army so I either have to study during it or forget a lot of stuff and that is gonna be though with the very limited free time.

My grades are well above average except in mother tongue which I almost failed (I knew my essays were bad but didn't have time to rearrange and fix text) (Time limit is 6 hours per subject btw) and it prevented me from getting into uni with combined score of grades and test. It's the only mandatory subject in hs and it's really fucking me in the ass and I don't get why it is considered in every training line of uni. That left me the only option of applying with test score only and I literally fell one and a half points short of getting in.

I fear the political parties in my country are actually religious cults. I don't know where the line is drawn, but I feel as if we are way past the point where that matters.

Every election I have to carefully avoid my family since if I claim to be from either side, half of them will disown me.

Group Leader
I keep picking up manga to translate and now I have to balance 10 manga (1 weekly!) and a 60 hour work week.

Now I'm stressing over how to pass them to other scanlators. Wew. First world problems really.

Recently my wife of 40 years told me that my late father was more handsome than me. I kind of get it. He was ~6 cm taller, looked more fit at the same age, and I got my mom's shapeless blob of a nose. Still my wife married me, not him. |P

Aggregator gang
Depression's kind of kicking me in the gut, especially after getting an anxiety attack over
getting the idea in my head that this year may be my last. It's not true, but my mind insists. Time to go to the shrink again.

My Brother's family financial situation. He and his wife works as federal desk workers in Sacramento.

Trump's government shutdown will probably force my family to shell out money for months on end. I work in an industry related to the Soy industry btw, so I don't HAVE THAT MUCH CASH RIGHT NOW due to TRUMP'S TRADE WAR WITH CHINA. OH AND THE TARIFF WILL MAKE OUR REPLACEMENT EQUIPMENT NEXT YEAR 15-20% MORE EXPENSIVE DUE TO TARIFFS ACTUALLY GOING INTO EFFECT NEXT YEAR AROUND FEB-MARCH 2019.

FRUSTRATING BEYOND BELIEF. UNBELIEVABLE, 3/3 big Trump dick moves and I get affected by all three.

THANKS TRUMP!! Way to help my Republican district. Stupid Orange dick.
This ain't politics thread so I say no more. Needless to say, I think my hatred of him is understandable.

Bought a new house with the intent of selling the one I live in.
Now the economy is tanking and I own 2 potentially unsalable properties with mortgages on them.

Mostly work, I work in an educational....setting... and I constantly worry about planning, about "my" kids and if they're actually learning something and about fighting the spawn of satan aka soccer moms with too much free-time. It gets stressful.

Contributor
That my prolonged procrastination bit me in the ass, so now I'm worried that I might not meet my deadlines (/・ω・)/
Still procrastinating though

Dex-chan lover
That People not finding what I write funny.
Liking Yaoi a little too much.
Dying without having been loved by anyone.
Tapping this "✏Submit" button

Users who are viewing this thread