rpapo

Thank you for picking up Tsurutsuru to Zarazara no Aida ?. Just wanna ask you to continue your awesome work so I lonely guy like me can have more fluff to read.

Group Leader
どういたしまして。De nada. No problem. I am currently trying to get a chapter of human + reptile cuteness out each week, since they are relatively short chapters. Usually late in the week, as I continue to work on other series at the same time. For example, this evening has been spent working on Yuki ni Tsubasa #21.

Group Leader
@Soluna - It was a series that badly wanted to be done, and after Sensualoi dropped it, I bought the books. For the moment, the chapters are coming out slow because I have other work that more people want to see done, but once I am done with Tsuru-Tsuru, then Neko Ane will replace it on the fast track. That is a few months away yet, though.

Double-page supporter
Maestro, you're amazing. I hope everything's well on your side.

Group Leader
@ElBichoRaro - Todo anda bien para este viejo. Estoy apurándome con la serie Tsuru-Tsuru, y entonces me voy a terminar con Neko Ane rápidamente. Probablemente con Bara no Tame ni también. De ese modo voy a achicar mi lista de proyectos a "solo" seis.

Bicho extraño que nunca muere, eh?

Double-page supporter
Se hace lo que se puede, pero el trabajo a veces puede cansarme demasiado. No es fácil enseñar inglés a colombianos -_-.

Te estás luciendo con lo que haces en Tsuru-Tsuru. Es para partirse de risa. Sigue así :D

@rpapo Do you plan to finish "Yuki ni Tsubasa" ? Publication is complete so I would to get all chapters ?

By the way, thank you very much for your work that's nice !

Group Leader
@otsbn - I replied with a private message. FWIW, it took years for anybody (me) to take up this series because the redrawing involved is not at all fun and because the story is so dark, the audience is relatively limited.

Contributor
Great taste in manga, my friend.

Thanks a lot for Masaki no Pan and Slow Motion, as well as others like Himitsu no Reptiles!

Contributor
Oof. Yeah, definitely know that feel, too :/

Never read it, but I have heard about Yuuzora no Cruyffism before. Pretty interesting.

Group Leader
@rafaelrios123 - Not at all. It's just that the list of series that I work on is rather large. At the current pace, I may get to working on the next chapter in about two weeks. This week Kanade, next week Masaki, the week after that Slow Motion. If life doesn't get in the way, that is.
Scanlation(s) in Progress, in priority order:
** Ongoing series, high priority.
(-) Yuki ni Tsubasa #25 - Done and awaiting Green's review since 08/21.
(-) Kanade #21 - Cleaned & transcribed. 2 of 36 pages done.
(-) Masaki no Pan #04 - Rough scanned. 0 of 20 pages done.
(-) Slow Motion wo Mou Ichido #38 - Rough scanned. 0 of 21 pages done.
(-) Oni ga Deru #19 - Rough scanned. 0 of 25 pages done.
(-) Chokotto Hime #32 - Rough scanned. 0 of 6 pages done.
(-) Yuki ni Tsubasa #26 - Rough scanned. 0 of 41 pages done.
(-) Boku no Marie #85 - Rough scanned. 0 of 12 pages done.
(-) Noel no Kimochi #51 - Rough scanned. 0 of 24 pages done.
(-) Boku no Chi #02 -

** On Pause
(-) Bakeneko System #03 - Cleaned. 5 of 30 pages done.
(-) Himitsu no Reptiles #05 - Scanned & transcribed. 0 of 22 pages done.

** New Stuff, low priority.
(-) Yuuzora no Cruyffism #01 - Cleaned & transcribed. 26 of 47 pages done.

Users who are viewing this thread