Spice and Wolf

Double-page supporter
Chapter 35 shows rolled up documents stored in pigeonholes. This is a great detail for the scene. Today, we store documents flat in file folders, but for centuries, documents were rolled and pigeonholed for filing. It is a testament to the artist's background research that this is shown properly for the society in this story.

Dex-chan lover
This is a rare example of a fantasy manga (and anime--actually I've mostly watched the anime) that takes setting seriously. Probably because it was originally a set of novels, and not light novels but the real thing. It's briliant stuff--not just the setting details but the whole story. The two leads are awesome characters and their interaction is great.

Contributor
SImply pit, if this is not already on your foloow list, then you better darn well get it on there. Or else we will sic Horo on you.

Contributor
A must read too.
Only one tome left for me before i can see the end.

Dex-chan lover
Generally I came across here through those "ads" from the front page. Btw this series is quite special with me.

Dex-chan lover
Yep, I followed the "Meet 2D girls" ad. Came here, saw Holo. Not a bad service.

I'm a little confused about the latest chapter... did the author time-skip, or are some chapters missing?
The translation quality has improved though, making me wonder if it's been finished more recently than the others... still good work ?

It is strange, this chapter 36, as this part is not after Rubinhaigen, but after the deals with pyrite.

Dex-chan lover
@Wuiff I guess those are the official translation? Nothing past 36 is listed on MangaUpdates and the official one has certainly gotten far enough along for those to have been up there 6 months ago. Whole series is done as of December 11th, so they probably had up to volume 14 or 15 if they're scanning 'em since those were available before your post.

I'm looking for lonely 2d girls in my area but she doesn't look lonely at all...

Users who are viewing this thread