Lord El-Melloi II-sei no Jikenbo - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

hello thank you for the chap i was wondering if you'll continue it ?

btws thanks for the note. I'll fix the Italian painter's name once I finish volume 2. At some point I plan to recheck the whole thing for spelling consistency.

Really y'all should be bitching that I probably don't ever spell Orlock(e) C(a)esarmund(e) or Gery(o)u(o)n Ashbo(u)rn(e) the same from panel to panel. LOL

Double-page supporter
I adore your epic afterwards, but I did LOL about Hildegard von Bingen! Since she was a mystic, I wonder what she would have thought about being called an "Abyss."

"And when you gaze long into the Abbess, the Abbess also gazes into you." – NOT Friedrich Nietzsche. Since she's dead and been so for a thousand years, that might just be sufficiently creepy to compete with the original quote...

Wikipedia says:
"...Hildegard von Bingen...1098 – 17 September 1179...was a German Benedictine abbess, writer, composer, philosopher, Christian mystic, visionary, and polymath. She has been considered by many in Europe to be the founder of scientific natural history in Germany." She's so amazing I wanted to paste the entire intro here but if nothing else I must recommend going and reading her Wikipedia entry I linked to in the first paragraph.

BTW you mixed up S vs apostrophe S at least twice. Here's something fun that might help you; he sells posters of this and his other grammar webcomics if you need constant reminders:
https://theoatmeal.com/comics/apostrophe

Users who are viewing this thread