Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 49

I just want to throw out my appreciation for Meraki scans, you guys are just damned awesome. Also this series is really good, it's been a long time since I've enjoyed one of these sorts.

Double-page supporter
We... we.... we caught up with the raw ???????????????

Fed-Kun's army
Now all meraki scan needs to do is to slam us with that returner's magic manga, and I'll have nothing to read for an entire month

Love you guys, but you should upload to your site as well lol. One small point is that talking about the job change, it should probably be "one who overcomes adversity" not adversary. Someone else has probably pointed it out by now but I figured I might as well too.

Dammmm i think next raw its do 20-12 ... how we are going to wait 1 week for each episode now
Meraka scans give us an early christmas present ?

Haven’t read the new chapters yet but just wanted to say thank you for the mass upload Meraki
You guys are the best.

Did I skip something? When did it get implied Jin-Woo made his own group and separated?

Dex-chan lover
@tony246 You didn't skip anything, I don't think. The A Rank tank called half the party dead weight, and left them behind. He stated his plans and Jin-woo responded with his own plans and everyone who was left behind followed him instinctively.

• This
Reactions: GK
@tony246

The A-Rank didn't want to carry around dead weight, so they divide into two distinct groups. One containing the the A-rank and some B-ranks, the other containing Jin-Woo, the lady, and the other hunters.

We see towards the bottom of the page that the groups depart into opposite directions.

• This
Reactions: GK

Users who are viewing this thread