Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 45

Oh WOW! I the pure epicness of the chapter... Yeah, I got hyped.

Earlier "boo" retracted. Lol

@Nakanowatari technically its still solo leveling since shadow summoning can be your own shadow so since these are his now they're just an extension of his being.

Dex-chan lover
"No, that's too edgy" says the Shadow Lord who "heals" by killing his emotions, is constantly wearing a hood for no reason, fights with daggers and goes around pulling a *teleports behind you* on the enemies he kills.

Pal, the only way you could be edgier is if CRAWLING IN MY SKIIIN sounded whenever you fought. That name would have been the least edgy thing about you.

MC is now officially broken with that title. I wonder if that 1% increase applies to his damage reduction stat. Imagine he gets hit for 70% of his HP, so the 50% damage reduction on top of the 46%. Now if it does apply, there will be an extra 70% damage reduction on top of that. Imagine MC walking around at 30% HP just to have obscenely high damage reduction.

@Acolytus When has he healed by "killing his emotions" clearly I missed a chapter. Also don't recall him pulling constant teleporting behind opponents and killing them.

• This
Reactions: GK

Users who are viewing this thread