Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 46

Double-page supporter
someone give me a jolt to my memory pls whos that girl??

2nd waifu reappears. It's somewhat effective.

@Snowolf One of the 8 fillers (up to the minimum 10 limit) when they were doing 2man raids with Rich Boi.

• This
Reactions: GK
Double-page supporter
@Maala Thx for the reminder, this old bone(me) is suffering from memory loss due to so much manga to read XD

Dex-chan lover
Why did you just stretch her cheeks so much?? Want to kill her with the hands that can mold iron??
And this girl needs to get taught... she needs to go to school........

Dex-chan lover
@kaminomikan
I reckon he chose such a look precisely for the school visit and meeting a teacher. If he looked too flashy and gaudy, the teacher would be less likely to consider him a good influence on Jin-Ah. Furthermore, since he's a young hunter, they might already doubt his ability to act as a responsible guardian. Fortunately Jin-Ah is apparently a good student, so the teacher can't accuse him of anything.

Fed-Kun's army
Isn't this girl making a ton of money?

It's probably better for her to miss a year of school than to miss out on that cash.

Now if she was smart she would find a way to work on schoolwork at the job and get both.

Again, many thanks.

@Solaz She making a ton of money because he is doing the work for her eventually she will have to raid by herself and unlike him, she ain't getting EXP (just standing outside the gate) or leveling up crazy like him.

Just like YouTube nice getting money now, but at least have something to fall back on in real life.

Users who are viewing this thread