The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 6 Ch. 57 - Moving Forward

Fed-Kun's army
As long as you're self aware MC I can tolerate you being a dick to best girl. As long as you're beating yourself up inside :D.

Dex-chan lover
reading this story is like shoving as fork into my arm and slowly move it across it

Double-page supporter
hamin brownie points... +1 bazillion... and i really hope this doesnt become the crapgah redemption arc... i dont want her to even have a chance <.< yuri or hamin are the only options... even a lila redemption arc would be more bearable IMO... i seriously hope this doesnt become the canon girl win type of thing D:

@Kimzark No, this will be like Onani Master, where the bully wins. You are welcome to start hailing Lila now. :)

Fed-Kun's army
Hamin is officially best girl for the rest of this manwha. No contest. Junwoo better put a ring on this girl's finger because if she gets away, the main character will officially be the worst character of all time.

Fed-Kun's army
I refuse to accept anyone BUT yuri and hamin at this point, none of the other girls matter, if Hamin or yuri ain't end girls we riot.

Double-page supporter
@maala truth be told i didnt hate onani master ending...
and at this point lila ship looks much better than sungah... tho none of them deserve to be shipped in the first place...

@Kimzark Hush with your reasoning. People need ships to keep themselves invested/interested in between the long waiting times. :)

Just try to be a bit more empathic with Sungah. :) #sungahdidnothingwrong

Dex-chan lover
If Mc and Hamin don't become a thing in the future I swear to fucking God...

What have we learned this chapter? That Hamin is still best girl of course

Fed-Kun's army
Hamin's Personality - Check
Hamin's Juggs - Check
Hamin's Legs - Check
Hamin's Stare - Check
Hamin's Crossed Legs - Check
Hamin's Brain - Check
Hamin's Philosopy - Check
Hamin is a gamer - Check
Hamin is a good girl - Check
Hamin is a good waifu - Check
Hamin will always support you? - Check

Told yah guys.. hamin is the best.

Double-page supporter
@maala i just cant... my reason could be the most idiotic thing ever for you, but since every person is a different individual, for me seeing her being afraid of a classmate who was trying to be friendly with her, but actually trusts a random person she never actually met (and i dont count the bear thing meeting, since hiding someone's identity isnt meeting them) is just plain stupid. Her saying that made me hate the character, and once i dislike a character is actually near impossible for me to come to like it again. Lila at least has some psychological problems due to her past, so i give her a break, and i think of her as a "broken" character, who can be improved if healed (at least there's the possibility of that happening).

about the several shipping battles... (have nisekoi flashbacks) there will always be trash talk about them, but they are not needed to keep people interested. there are several other ways to do that, even if this one is one of the easiest.

Double-page supporter
@givemersspls thats what she said but that's not really what she believed in at all
as for Hamin she kinda rejected the idea in JoonWoo's case specifically, "that's fine in exchange you should trust people you haven't met through RanChat" or something to that degree
yes Lila is a horrible person but she isn't doomed, her insecurities run deep, and every encounter made it worse.
There are people like that, who were dealt a bad hand, misguided, and often left to suffer alone until they die out by themselves or, if their lack of value in human life is low/ negative, take it out on others.
heck imagine what Joonwoo was doing like 8 chapters ago, borderline stalking, b/c he was treading a thin line
imagine if he had enablers like Lila has surrounding her, that blue glimmer of light in his eyes that we see from time to time, would be stomped out over the course of 10 chapters and painted red 24/7
why am i defending Lila i dunno, wakanaiyo mannn

Aggregator gang
whew i was about to cuss the mc out but he pulled through. Damn I know i said Yuri was the goat but Hamin really the MVPP

Fed-Kun's army
That's cool, Hamin and MC after been nag by Hamin
Hope so MC ended up with Hamin and Yuri, maybe the pink hair girl also

Users who are viewing this thread