Tonari No Scanlation

Group Leader
Thank you for translating "Be blues." It's a great manga and it deserves to come out in several languages for all football fans. :')

If you wouldn't mind, I have a question about the translation of 'Shudan!'. As in, I don't find anywhere on the net what the title actually means. Still a great manga though.

Contributor
@AcceptableDiner

Sorry for the late reply, but I believe "Shudan/Shoodan" means something close to "Shooting Club". "Shooting" as in football shooting, not any other sort of shooting or else it would've been an entirely different kind of manga; and "dan" means "club", so "shooting club".

Glad you enjoyed reading it, btw!

Group Leader
Where could I find the first 3 chapters of Shuudan? It seems to have been removed from VIZ.
EDIT: found it on r/shoodan

Contributor
Looking for a translator and more staff in general for that one, as I've been too busy myself and it was sort of a solo project of mine @Daigo-kun

Hiya, what titles are currently being worked on by the group? Some have not seen a release in a while and I was curious to know how many active projects you have going on.

Contributor
At the moment, Ao Ashi, Temple, Chion, Futari Solo, Shichiha are higher priority than the others, @YesEvil

The other projects lack staff in general, with the exception of Maria Sensei, which's in hiatus.

Hey guys! Just wanted to say thank you so much for the work you are doing on Blue Lock, the manga is absolutely fantastic so far and the quality of your uploads just makes it even better. Looking forward to the next chapters!

Contributor
You're welcome, @Flouffe. I'm sure the translator @vkj3 appreciates it. As for the editing aspects, it's all thanks to the Mono Scans guys, as they do an incredible job with it^^

I dont mean to complain, because I love your work, but where are the Chion-san updates?! That manga is fucking fantastic, has like 70 chapters out and you left it at such a cliff hanger. Would really really appreciate even a monthly chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread