Game of Scanlation

Gameofscanlation sucks in so many levels, always with a scuse to not Update, first vacations, study, translator healt, money, server, because he wants to play fucking Mario kart... AND now? What Is the scuse? Drop it, close it, go sell lemonade in the corner, don't fucking use my PC again for cryptomining

Aggregator gang
Well it's not like you give them enough money to translate. So thanks them at least for their past translations.

I Will NEVER pay for something so .. mediocre... Poor... It's not profesional at all!!

Double-page supporter
Wow tonja, why don't you go and learn another language and translate multiple things for free in your spare time. Until you do that, don't complain about someone being expecting a little compensation for their effort and to cover the cost of a website. And have you heard of spell check? It's embarrassing to me that you don't attempt to use proper grammar and spelling, and you say they aren't professional.
These guys do a fine enough job.

Mira pibe, la verdad, una bosta el grupo, pura escusa, puro pelotudeo, done, y para que? Para que use la plata para jugar al Mario kart,lo único que actualiza, es lo que muestra tetas, una buena serie como Trinity Wonder, la tiene ahí tirada abandonada, un buen trabajo gratis las pelotas amigo! Sube lo que quiere, cuando quiere y de a 40 capítulos a la vez, dropea la serie, pasasela a otro grupo, no sean putos, pq estas cosas, solo las traduce un equipo a la vez, y una cosa es aceptar donaciones, y otra es cobrar, porque si actualiza lo que pide el que "dona" está vendiendo, ahora agarra, y traducir vos esto, PELOTUDO

Dear Jiral
My name Is Rogger99 and I wanted to tell you that Cavalier of the abyss chapter 136 raw is out here is the link to get the chapter 136
https://ridibooks.com/v2/Detail?id=847000043&_s=ins&_q=%25EC%25B1%2594%25ED%2594%2584

Yes I hope that Cavalier of the Abyss 136 will be released soon, thanks so much for posting the preview for chapter 136. I hope you do so for chapter 137 and so on.

Power Uploader
This group stopped scanlating, most series got picked up by different groups like Mangazuki... so any title that hasn't been picked up yet can be taken over by a other group.

Should any GOS member see this post--Thank you.

I thank you for your energized effort for the time you were up.

Users who are viewing this thread