Eraser-kun Scans

the Raws of chapters 40 & 41 are out now http://lhscans.com/read-death-march-kara-hajimaru-isekai-kyousoukyoku-raw-chapter-40.html

Group Leader
Yes, we're very well aware that the raws are out, thank you. We've hit a bit of a delay because of RL stuff but chapter 40 should be out by the end of this month.

Fed-Kun's army
@Heike
When is chapter 43 of death march

P.S. I see you have Hyouin Kyouma as your avatar picture, so do you like Steins Gate if so are you a sub or dub fan

Group Leader
@AthalosJ

Chapter 43 might be released around the middle of the month.

About S;G, yes I like it, as for sub or dub, I prefer the first couple of episodes in dub, the rest sub. (both are good though)

Just wanted to say thanks for the uploads, saw the anime first and loved it and really enjoying the manga.

Is there a way to send some support to your team? Just asking cause really want this to continue :)

Group Leader
@Katmondi

We're not planning to stop any time soon, so we'll take your gratitude as payment for further releases. :)

Just asking if you guys plan to translate Death March Arisa's side story of her before she meets satou

Group Leader
There's no plan at the moment for the side-story. Might consider it in the future.

Group Leader
Can't make any promises but expect it around the end of this month.

Fed-Kun's army
Just wanna let you know that Death March is one of my favs. Please don't stop doing it, it would mean so much. Some people talk shit about it, they can get stuffed for all I care. Keep up the good work, thank you, and good luck always!

Group Leader
Expect it towards the later half of this month.

Edit: Will be delayed due to holidays.

Please keep them coming love this manga <3

sadly i cannot read japanese so you are my gate way to my drug :D

Could I join this group as a proofreader, I really love this series and I wanted to contribute to its translation(I cannot speak Japanese btw).

Users who are viewing this thread