Masked Scans

Was Alice in Adultland taken down? I just read it yesterday and really enjoyed it! Thank you for your hard work and I will be sure to follow all your releases!

Group Leader
Oh no, it wasn't taken down. Just make sure that your R18 setting is switched on. People tend to fiddle with the tags and keeps changing it to R18 . So yeah, Alice in adultland is still there/

Group Leader
I mean it is R18, but it's not hentai, so I keep on switching off the hentai tag and others keep on putting it back

I really enjoy Alice in adultland lol thanks for translating it and I hope life is going well for you I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ?

Group Leader
Alice in Adultland Season 1 is completely translated now. No news of season 2 as of this time. I'll continue then whenever it comes out.

Aggregator gang
OMG! I love The Priest's Chart! And so excited to see there's more of the author's work being so well and good quality scanlated and translated. ? Thank you so much, Masked Scans, for all your hard work.

Hello, I'd like to talk to someone from Scan. I'm from a Brazilian fansub and would like to re-translate Welcome to the Intimate Night

Hello! I've tried to send a message but no response.. I'm from Indonesia and I wanna ask for your permission to retranslate Welcome to the Intimate Night

Oh gosh, I thought I lost you, guys. I was so afraid (like... really!) Ysmir's beard, you're here. And alive. I'm really glad to see you. I feel relieved now (heh).
PS. By the way, thank you so much for doing, you make our life so much better.

?Hello! I'm from Spain and I want to ask for your permission to translate again "Welcome to the intimate night".
?

Group Leader
@liz_drakkione go ahead, no idea if anyone else is translating it to spanish, but you don’t have to ask me for permission

Users who are viewing this thread