Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 13 Ch. 130 - Tsubame Koyasu Wants to Turn Him Down

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I'm really scared for Lino now. Seriously, she need to be carefull with that. I hope she will have some king of character development about this because godamnit this is creepy.

Also, it's nice to see the author aknowledge the fact that rejection is not an easy thing. But, hey, it's seems that our boy won some points over Tsubame, so, we will see how it will play out!

I'm hoping that Ishigami and Tsubame hook up with this but I feel like with how the author been doing this and Ishigami will end up getting rejected but he'll probably develop a better self confidence knowing that he went through with it and probably do a image change like get a hair cut to get rid of his emo style look he's got going on.

Dex-chan lover
@rzac totally seeing that, but as you said, I'm really hoping for Ishigami and Tsubame to find happiness together cause he's a good guy and she has such a good potential to love him fully if the chance is given to know him...argh...please author...

I've liked iino and ishigami together since he blasted his moe anime intro music so she wouldn't been caught listening to the encouragement tapes lol

im wishing tsubame is weirder tha n she actually turns out to be thatll completely turn off ishigami in a single stroke and from there continue to be a yandere, i picture her alot as a yandere

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure I would retaliate with quite the hostility if a guy I don't practically fond of smack me in the head...
But Iino just looks like she's pouting and don't really mind the smacking at the last page, were they get on a better term? When did that happen?

@ABCsOfLife They've had a near brother/sister like relationship through most of the series. A part of her begrudgingly appreciates his efforts because in the end he isn't really malicious. He fills in the gaps in her coping mechanisms - well most of the time at least. I mean if you see the end there she's still pissed she got a wallop upside the head, but the end result was overall good. He'd rather have Iino pissed with him but save rather than whisked off by some guys until she's over her head.

Fed-Kun's army
Aaaaand... my boiii Ishigami still hasn't realized he confessed in the first place.
Very good chapter.

LOL that Fujiwara being confessed scene is indeed something. She is really the best out of all character; she is just a free spirited person who is neither bounded by love or any shackles at all. She just love living her live the fullest and MESSING with others' business?

Dex-chan lover
Somehow I sense no fate between Ishigami and Tsubame. That's why I can't help but feel it's just infatuation Ishigami feels. He looks up to Tsubame and admires her. Tsubame never even looked at him as a potential romantic partner. Once she moves away, to the place farther away, it's hard to imagine they wouldn't drift apart even if they tried going out now.

Double-page supporter
"That only worked because he was weird enough to like her to begin with" killed me XD gotta love how Shinomiya keeps roasting Fujiwara hahahaha

Group Leader
I want to pat Iino on the head as she flails and hits me and calls me stupid (but secretly likes it).

Dex-chan lover
OH GOD IINO NO! ...Whew. Thank god Ishigami was there.
No, seriously. At this point, it's not about some silly ship that's been building anymore. It's about the fact that I'm worried Miko is gonna end up in a Lifetime movie if Ishigami isn't in her life. A while ago, I saw someone meme by pasting her face on the first page of Emergence (don't look it up), and the feasibility of that scares me.

@Tarage Never before has someone stolen the words from my mouth so precisely before.

By all accounts, the Tsubame thing is going to end as a bust. It's okay though, because Ishigami is basically a harem protagonist with how many girls I could see a viable ship with. From the top:
Miko, Maki, Hayasaka, Onodera, Fujiwara...Okay, maybe Kaguya if she wasn't already in the primary ship.
Barring Hayasaka, who I just feel he has a compatibility with, our boy Ishigami has had nice interactions with everyone and a lot of potential to tap into.

Aggregator gang
Iino's going to get sucked into a pyramid scheme or some shit one day. She's literally the kind of stupid animal that goes extinct because it's so stupid.

Ishigami is the real mc isn't it? This is just a spin off right? Where's the canon series?

Contributor
Torpedoes just barely missed that ship! By all means, it's still far from being out of danger though.

Users who are viewing this thread