Mangastream

Contributor
Lol, Vulture Scans doesn't allow rehosting so I imagine this will get taken down.

Aggregator gang
Whoever keeps uploading scans from this group should probably stop.

thanks, had no idea whoops. so, i imagine no Berserk chapters will ever be uploaded here since Mangastream seems to be the only group translating them, right?

Miku best girl
Admin
They need to come here and claim this group if they want to police their uploads.

Fed-Kun's army
Considering Mangastream's site has been shutdown for awhile now, would they be considered inactive and thus their works be available for uploading?

Dex-chan lover
@SinSZ: After 6 months of inactivity can the process be started, per current MD policy.
How long has it been again? I don't remember..
Do note that, they could still request removal, within reasons, if I'm understanding the rule correctly.

Fed-Kun's army
@phoenix_eD: Just coming to 2 months now. Website shutdown was sometime before Christmas. Around Dec 19.
In other words, we still have to wait until mid-June before we consider them inactive if they don't upload anything during this period.
And even if we do so, they could still request removal of their work from MD if they resume activity after the 6 months are up.
Am I reading the rules correctly here?

18 days till manga stream is free game, and they are now little miss and good sir scanlation which is on mangadex so that slims down the possibility of them requesting for the chapters to be taken down

Railgun
Staff
Super Moderator
Greetings,

MangaDex has received an inactivation request by one of our user's for this group. As per Mangadex's published rule 2.4 any group that becomes inactive will be marked as such. Group delays and upload restrictions will be removed in 14 days time.

This rule is in place to ensure that groups who cease to be won't be forgotten about and their releases lost to the passage of time due to restrictions from when they were active.

After 14 days we will toggle the group to inactive setting and all restrictions will be lifted.

If you have any questions about this feel free to contact a member of staff.

Thanks!

VIP
yoooo im doing
unknown.png
so no one do, ill update this message with a new image if i ready more series

Dex-chan lover
Mangastream, as in THAT mangastream?!
for most parts of it i've been enjoying your website for a long long time.
nice to see you (possibly) back on mangadex now :D

Users who are viewing this thread