Magical Trans! - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Maid in Heaven

Dex-chan lover
And than he will accidentally send one to his guy friend

Dex-chan lover
This is the second time he sent a picture and got that same reaction. I wonder if it's going to be some theme as a "joke".

Dex-chan lover
isn't it normal doe? if i could turn into a hot chick i would be like fuck yeah!, there's no downside to the power so its al lgood

Man, I can understand his feeling.
If I can turn into hot Moe girls at will, I will probably also turn into a narcissist. And there's no catch either!

It's because I'm just a man... No, it's exactly because I'm a man that I can understand. Girls can never understand this.

Dex-chan lover
@LivingCorpse

Well, girls take a long time to get ready and so on and many do shop for like a million different outfits and shoes and such. I'm pretty sure they do get it.
But I also think it's way more normal than most people admit for guys to crave the chance to feel this way -- why wouldn't they? Being told a whole spectrum of human experience is off-limits to you? Men I've known don't like being limited or tied down or told they can't. Most I've known only reflexively reject girly experiences because of emotional trauma inflicted on them by other men from a young age. Ironically these same men often the type to boast about how liberated and independent they are. But they're really not.

I'd go so far as to say you don't REALLY know if you're a man unless you give yourself emotional permission to explore this space. And the only truly, fully realized men are the ones who come out of it the other side with their gender identity intact. But it's not a Bad End if you give in to the temptations and it changes you -- being a woman is awesome too, just as much as being a man. All that matters is that you're happy as your happiest possible self, your gender is a distant distant secondary concern. Identity as a sort of unregulated free market is essentially what I'm proposing. I do suspect quite a bunch of new girls would result of this new status quo. But as someone who loves girls, I'd approve of that outcome. Of course, there is no way to magically make all that happen yet so a lot of what I'm talking about is theoretical.

But maybe one day...

(In any case, whether Minami is becoming a truly fully realized man or a girl slowly awakening to herself isn't important. What matters is that Minami is super cute and I love and support them regardless.)

Contributor
Agree, Since 15 Years Ago MMORPG is popular with Male Player Plays Female Characters
I get his feeling

That was quite the novel there @MidnighTea.
I do however not think that there is anyone that is a true man/woman. Rather we all have parts from both sides. It's how much from each side we have that makes up our gender identity.

Users who are viewing this thread