#EverydayHeroes Scans

Group Leader
Thanks so much for doing such an incredible job on Dungeon Meshi. I cannot rant enough about how much I love Ryoko Kui's works, and you have such a high quality scanlation.

You guys are amazing.

From the bottom of my heart, thanks for all the hard work you do putting these great mangas out there!

You guys are amazing! I initially didn't even believe you were only two people because your GK translations are so consistently polished and skillful. My favorite thing about you guys, and what sets you apart from other Scanlation groups, are your easy-to-digest and factual glossaries which further absorbs the reader into the deliciously rich world of post-war Japan. We would love the chance to show thanks and interview Apoptosis and HouseOfGlass in the GK Discord (https://discord.gg/) if you ever feel up to it. Thanks again for the amazing translations and helping to create such a welcoming and warm Eng GK family <3

Aggregator gang
Thanks again so much for all of your work on HakuMiko, you guys do wonderful work ^_^

Isn’t there anywhere I can donate. You’re an actual one of a kind group id love to contribute

I was shocked when I saw your site had been taken down. 頑張って!!

Thank God i'm glad you guys are not quitting!! I was not ready for any other team to take over Golden Kamuy😭 your work go BEYOND and we are just so spoiled reading stuff you work on. DO YOUR BEST AND COME BACK WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU. OUR HEROES.

Group Leader
please increase the font size on dungeon meshi. it's unnecessarily small

Double-page supporter
Just got caught up with Golden Kamuy and Dungeon Meshi, so thank you for your work on these series!

The amount of work you guys put in the Golden Kamuy chapters is amazing, it is a pleasure to read them and one can see the love you pour into them. I specially like the last page with translator notes and information. Thank you for your work!

Thank you for your work on Dungeon Meshi and Golden Kamuy. Every chapter is built well thus making it easier for readers to enjoy.

Thanks so much for doing such an incredible job on Dungeon Meshi. I cannot rant enough about how much I love Ryoko Kui's works, and you have such a high quality scanlation.

You guys are amazing.
Please do you guys need a proof reader

Users who are viewing this thread