Project Time

I don't believe I uploaded anything in the 48 hour period requested for delay, but I'll admit I did not understand what 'Delay: 48 hours' meant before seeing the post made on the main side. Apologies.

Group Leader
After a discussion, Champion concluded that I would be starting uploading tomorrow for ChampionScans! There will be a 48-hour delay for all new releases! We encourage you to visit ~ https://championscans.com/ ~ for any series you wish to read in the meantime.

Miku best girl
Admin
Excellent. Happy to have you guys here!

Power Uploader
Has Champion stopped uploading again? They're missing several chapters, even after accounting for the 48-hour delay...

yo they uploaded dungeon seeker and some manga but in here its not updated <sry for bad eng>

Contributor
You can contact sir champion on their discord, you need ask permission to put your account into members in here. and Upload them with Delay 48 Hours
Edit : thats it, we have 2 new uploader kago and m3ch_mania

Group Leader
@CoolOtamegane

Wouldn't it be easier to just use MangaDex's built-in release delay feature, where you upload chapters right away, but the site delays them for a certain number of hours? The delay setting on this group is currently "none".

Baaaw, too much traffic for downloads!
1. Make credits smaller or at leas save as jpg with ~72 quality.
2. Turn recruiting page to grayscale and save as png8 with 16 colors.
3. Whoa, you just removed 5 MB worth of traffic for each archive's download or online reader view without any effort or downsides!
Furthermore, you can save scans in png with less colors too! In case of https://mangadex.org/chapter/404263/1 you need to level it a little (6, 1.03, 252) to remove remaining dirt from filters, save with 16 colors, then optimize png and, would you look at it!, you have archive which only 15 MB instead of original 37 MB without any visible changes in quality.

more Isekai de Skill wo Kaitai shitara Cheat na Yome ga Zoushoku Shimashita: Gainen Kousa no Structure please ?????????????????????

is there anyway you could start up "World Teacher – Other World Style Education & Agent" again, theres already 21 ch.

Group Leader
@w4tchdoge I believe not,also multiple chapters are missing from their site,so you can't even view them from there,so I wonder what's the case. Maybe a paywall?

Users who are viewing this thread