Biamam Scans

Will you complete scanlating Slow Motion wo Mou Ichido or can that be considered as dropped?

hello i was wondering if you'll continue
Sekai no Owari no Encore ?
thanks in advance

Dex-chan lover
What's the deal with the excessive use of puns in Shirokuma Tensei? I found them kinda funny at first, but they quickly lost their charm. Other readers have also expressed their annoyance with them, some even outright hating them from the get-go and never finding them funny.

Double-page supporter
Y’all still didn’t find a replacement translator? Miss that series.

Cae

keep up the amazing work guys, entire class was summoned to another world is fantastic. glad y'all have good taste

Please continue slow motion who mou Ichido ??? if you won't, then please pass it on to another scan group…

THANK YOU ALL for your hard work, translating, editing, cleaning, typesetting & qc/proofreading! Issekai Yokkoi/Pharmacy from a Parallel Universe is one of my favorite newer mangas & I enjoy the product yall upload for us to read. Wish I could donate to help you, but I have $0 funds at the moment. PLEASE continue to put up your great scanlations--is so hard to be patient when you do such great quality work on such a good manga!!!

@HollowSCV Yeah i'm getting that too. I guess they violated one of the server host's rules or didn't pay upkeep costs so now they are suspended until it gets resolved. or they just fade away and stop translating altogether.

Edit: Seems more than one scan group is experiencing the same issue with their sites. Maybe they got DMCA'd and lost their sites

Aggregator gang
If they are DMCAing scangroups now, then they should bloody well give an official outlet for English-language manga cuz it ain't fair to ban, but not give an alternative.
This group for instance had at least 4 good manga translations IMO (Kenja, Arifureta, Encore and Pharmacy) and hope they still manage to post them somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread