BEASTARS - Vol. 13 Ch. 110 - I Don't Know What Beer Tastes Like

Double-page supporter
Sebun definitely has a lot of complexes. Zaguán seems blissfully oblivious to everything, and Legosi... Is Legosi. His awkwardness makes him incredibly human.

Also, FTR, if the people from HCS reads this, the company Sebun works for is Metal Mouse, not Metal House ^^;;;.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, Legosi being his naive self... But really... Legosi is tall. I keep thinking he's a little bean sprout because he keeps humbling himself and slouching to keep eye contact with everyone.... But our wolf boy is big.

Contributor
This just shows how big Legosi is. There's a reason those guys got submissive.

Double-page supporter
oblivious alpha wolf protecting floofy neighbor. i cant wait for him to introduce haru to them.

Fed-Kun's army
@Hounder The scar also help there, along with his overall change in demeanour when he wants to stand up to help.

Power Uploader
Sebun has every right to feel upset: she's competent and passionate about her job, but just because she's a small female herbivore, she's looked down upon. And Legosi, just because he's a huge wolf, gets more respect than her. She's upset, because he has the "big carnivore" privilege.

In our world, it would be the "male privilege", where a guy can make a lewd joke toward a woman, or belittle her competence, and she just has to endure, or they would start to say that "she has no humor", "she can't take a joke", "she thinks she's all that", etc.

I think that's what the author is getting at. It's a social comment about our world too. Saying she went "full retard" is insulting.

Group Leader
Oh myyy. High school dropout, chatting with the nice OL on the roof, in comes a foreign old guy, and the dropout goes, "Oh hey, nice to see you with clothes on." ?

Fed-Kun's army
Sebun was raging and felt insulted but she was still nice and clearminded enough to buy juice to pass to Legosi on the roof. ?

Dex-chan lover
I guess i must apologise for my suspicions of Zaguan-san, sorry Zaguan-san you are a treasure and i am a dirty minded bastard.

Well with that out of the way, i am glad to see the 3 of them got to know each other.

@Kirin-kun she is so nice, that even after her outrage, which she had all the right to have, she went and apologised for taking her frustration on Legosi and bought him juice, she is great.

@Harvester i want to see Sebun's reaction to that.

Dex-chan lover
@Kirin-kun Yup. Hit the nail on the head.

Sebun works with these dudes for years, is constantly talked down to and belittled by them and in an instant Legosi is able to get them to stop and think about what it was they were actually doing. Sebun had no real ability to ever do that due to her circumstances so while she's right to feel angry at it because it's total bullshit she also realized Legosi is just sorta well-meaningly ignorant of how life works for her. In the end she calmed down and let out a bit of her frustration and didn't stay mad at him cause it's not really his fault, but it was still something he did.

Also I love love love how they set up for the "oh man, I think I'm falling for Legosi" tropey shit and instantly you get a full page spread of her just being so angry at him.

Fed-Kun's army
I love this Manga, Legosi is one of the best characters in a manga that I've encountered in a long while

Dex-chan lover
I mean if you can't understand privilege after reading this you must be really dumb

Users who are viewing this thread