Faster Than a Kiss

Looks like a fake group. After checking their site, there are no actual chapters. Maybe they just want to earn page views.

@eSPiYa
What are you talking about? I was reading a couple chapters from their site last night. Just click on the "Reader" button on the top of the page. They rarely update the news section, but their reader is updated almost daily.

Double-page supporter
The two week delay is a bit long, especially when you mass upload old stuff. Good thing the site has the ability to link to your website from a chapter in queue.

Two weeks is really way too much and I have gotten so used to the list style setting on mangadex that I don't foresee a future I can go on without it anymore

Staff
Admin
@mommy

JB have said they will reduce their delay at some point.

If you mean the new thumbnail view on beta vs the list view on live version, you can swap back to list view in your settings on beta - or just click the latest updates text for a simple view.

This group is almost the sole reason I still mostly use other websites instead of just Mangadex.

Power Uploader
I don't mind the delay. The point of the delay is accomplished when a series is so good that people are desperate to read the latest translation. Ideally they go to the scanlators website and read there. Literally the only time i would use the other websites that don't care about the scanlators is when the manga is licensed or when the group does not allow uploads.

Keep up the good work :D

Users who are viewing this thread