Author Kiss yori mo Hayaku
why am I not laughing?
the pic tag on the site said lol when i turned off images
R.I.P Jaminis Box
Youll be missed
Fuck you jaimini, you guys gave me a fucking heart an attack.

FUCK YOU APRIL FIRST.
lol yall got me last year but not this time
So why are all of jaimini's chapters just gone?
@DrakeLight The date is the first of April. Whether or not you think this makes for a good April Fools Day joke is up to you
@RaoulD Its nota good joke, but atleast we know its coming back.
ok nice joke but what about all the chapters that are gone from here?
Hey, Jamini's Box, I love the work you guys do, but can you not, and pardon lack of better choice of words, not cock block us from reading our preferred groups? One Shot Scans has been doing fine on Skeleton Soldier without you guys blocking everyone with a 14 day delay. Again, love your work, but wtf?

Edit: I stand corrected compared to my sleep addled mind earlier. Joint with One Shot? I mean, won't wipe the egg off my face, but I apologize for my earlier comment. Still don't like the 14 day delay, but that's just me.
Last edited 3 mo ago by ThatOneComment.
Another group lose their mind and made 2 week delay. And you asking money for THAT?
Jaimini's Box, next April Fools you guys should temporarily remove your two week delay. I think that'd be really funny.
@ThatOneComment I'm not cock blocking anyone from reading what they want to read... There is only a 12-24 hour delay on that series and if you don't like it then deal with it. We need that time to fix up any mistakes before it's released here.

You have a problem with the joint? Contact One Shot scans and ask them about it. We're people here (mostly students with part time jobs too), not big corporate companies with unlimited resources that can go on forever. Sometimes we all need a little bit of help from others.

@Belfegrad Where did we ask for money?
Last edited 3 mo ago by yunomi.
haters gonna hate. best not to feed them with a response lol
Thanks for "Lies of the Sheriff Evans" Good work.
How do i pronounce "JAIMINI"
do i have the J as H 'Haimnini'
and AI as AY 'HAYMINI'
or 'JAYMINI'?
Don't suppose you guys could do chapters 834-850 of One Piece. Its the only gap in the series here on MangaDex and its right before you guys started on the series. It would be amazing if you guys were willing to fill the gap.

Thanks
what happen to the web? i cant reach it
it shows 502: bad gateway?
any fix?
Comment withdrawn.
Your web server is down :(((( pls fix