Isekai Cheat Magician - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
This is such shit writing.

MC has a logical weakness and we could use it to force him to adapt and work with others but nah, let's asspull some shitty power-up so that weakness becomes worthless and he can beat the bad guy. Who wants an MC who isn't unbeatable or has a limited skillset?

I wasn't expecting much from a title like this but it seems that even my low expectations were too high.

Guess I'll wait to see how this plays out and then decide if I drop it or not.

Shouldn't the MC by now be already strong enough to wreck the shit out of this assassin? He should be at least strong enough to go for his head. Who gives a f about the monster (that even tho he couldn't dmg, couldn't stop him.), the guy is slower AND weaker then him. Just go for the kill. (punch the reagion around him really, really hard)

Now we get a power-up. (Seems completely unnecessary, a bit of character development could work)

Power Uploader
@Acolytus
I kinda agree, it was refreshing to see MC which is unable to use any magic stuff - physical attacks only. He could have developed some kind of technique to overcome such situations but we've got some spirit loli bullshit powerup (how original)

One of the worse isekai i'm reading

Dex-chan lover
Okay... here's my confusion. Doesn't his abnormal strength rely on magic buffing? How in the flying fuck is he unable to use anything else then?
Even more so, who the hell are these guys that randomly pop up and seem to know their weaknesses? The MCs were active for what, maybe a couple weeks? How the hell do you make adversaries that quickly in a town that seems to be lower in power? Where the hell did they come from?

did this guy never play an mmo before ? dont fight the pet fight the summoner, he is the weak link

and also, he knew long before this fight that he cant do shit against elemental monster yet he didnt try to think of a solution ? like a weapon imbued with magic or whatever ? always letting the girl handle it ? this guy has no brain at all ? wtf

Dex-chan lover
Sigh, here comes the plot power up coming from nowhere...:(

Contributor
>Hey, let me give my MC some OP powers with a suitable drawback
>Never mind, let's give him a cheat to overcome this single drawback the MC has without any effort on his part

This series is shit.

Aggregator gang
Ah yes what this needed was shitty evil ntr villains and asspull powerups. Id rather move onto a worse isekai thats self aware than take this seriously

Dex-chan lover
If you all people consider this series to be so shit then why the hell do you keep reading?

The spirit itself said that it would be a momentary boost for this one emergency, so after the danger is gone then he will go back to having that same weakness.

I'd rather have the villain beat the MC silly than those shitty power-ups.

Based on the spirits words I think his power was too strong for him to handle thus some was locked away until he grows capable of handling it and given that sudden power boosts in desperate situations happens in real life so not sure why its so surprising here. I find her comment about breaking the rules to be more interesting, sounds like someone is playing a game.

Dex-chan lover
Well at least he isn't as snowballingly OP as Mr rape goblin Isekai yet

Group Leader
0dufr8y.png

Double-page supporter
@Boomburst:

About the MC's inability to use magic attacks:
He can use self enhancement type of magic to increase his own physical power to an incredibly high level.
But that is still only a physical attack and hence ineffective on spirit / ghost type enemies like this elemental as they have no physical form.
The form we see is just the effect of the elemental's power creating ice / fire around its spiritual form appearing to be a body while actually just being the physical manifestation of its powers.

Furthermore in the part where the MCs (boy and girl) are teached about magic they learn that the boy has aptitude for enhancment magic but no aptitude for any type of elemental magic.
That is why he cannot use any magic attack.

Btw. if I remember correctly the MC (boy) also has aptitude for spacetime magic or so but there seems to be some lock/block on that as well as there is no one else around with an aptitude for that magic. So no one knows how to use that magic and hence he could not learn how to make use of it so far.

Aggregator gang
And suddenly a deus ex machina ? There is limits to poor writing.
I'll wait until the next chapter though, it might be a subversion and the wind spirit is a bad guy...

Dex-chan lover
@VladDracul2: If you all people consider this series to be so shit then why the hell do you keep reading?
That's what I'm asking myself, too. Yet still I always come back to see if it bettered itself. Like watching the aftermath of a train-wrack or something. I know that sentence made little sense, but so does the manga. We're just complaining to point out the obvious (or less obvious, but otherwise noticeable) faults. It's our hobby I guess, cause it won't change a thing, but...yeah. But don't worry. Most of them won't be around for much longer here.

On a side not about the matter of dropping a manga: Take me as an example: I barely found it in me to read that chapter, yet I decided to "grace" it with my presents and gave it another shot. Maybe it becomes better again? Little did I know I might do that shot to finish it off. Not saying I do drop this, but dropping is something that just happens. Chances are I simply ignore this title in the next update and then forever.
Who knows? I certainly don't. My guess is the others don't know for themselves either. Just relax. It might become far more quite here very soon.

@aFFi: lol. Spot on!

Users who are viewing this thread