Shen Yin Wang Zuo - Ch. 137 - Re-encounter with Demon God Emperor

Sigh, smh, the MC of this series is really dumb... Did he forget that the Star Demon God can see the future? Really want to punch him in the face for getting his team in danger because of his bad decisions and conceit.

@ThunderaMaou Quick question how can you get mad at the MC if every single one of his team members chose to follow him knowing full well of the dangers that would come with it when fighting the demons?

@Anitvenomz you are right this just my personal feelings clouding my mind but even so, he could retreat but he chose not to, now he is blaming the princess that risked herself countless times for him?

That's being plane ungrateful, she sacrificed herself for him because she loved him and he just let it be in vain because of his dumb planning because he is in a rush to meet his mommy and daddy.

Dex-chan lover
@ThunderaMaou
He believed Vassago's prediction ended a while back, when the Demon God Emperor was near the human fortress at the same time with Hao Chen & Co. Back then Hao Chen managed to fool the DGE and seemingly escape. He blamed the Moon Princess because his theory and plan were based on the info he got from her, yet now it looked like they walked straight into an ambush.

@sosenkaalfa
Chapter 624 of the novel is where they enter Star Demon God's tower.

His mother (MC) is the daughter of the Demon God Emperor, thats why the DGE asks if they have met each other, because he is his grandson :eek:

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aggregator gang
Wait so I've been right all this time!?! Fuck yeah thought it was strange how they look so alike and several other details, ( watch and they're not and I just made myself a bigger ass than normal lloll )

guys mc’s mother is the daughter of demon king thats why he said he found his successor and why hes reluctant to kill him and it also explains the cover art

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
It's all that "scion of light" and other such nonsense that drove Haochen to a foolishly greedy plan like this. He started to believe it, that he's the one man who will solve the whole demon invasion problem that has existed for thousands of years. He and he alone (with his squad) must deal with it. Furthermore, he feels a terrible urge to do it as soon as possible. He's not even 9th step yet, but he attacks the demon capital and wants to kill the second most important demon god and destroy the corresponding demon god pillar. That's nothing but greed, even if it's not greed born out of malicious intent. It's not like the human defences had yet collapsed, in fact a few demon gods had been slain instead.

Is this Haochen's fault? No, I don't think so. He's not even 20 years old. It's his father, grandfather, and the whole knights temple's fault. The pumped him full of the "chosen one" bs. It started with his idiot old man and his "you aren't allowed to meet your family until you reach the 7th step" shit. That created the permanent emotion of urgency and impatience within Haochen. It certainly didn't help he always made progress through exceptions and special treatment, partially due to his scion of light status and partially because he landed first places in competitions. That gave him a false sense of supremacy. Ultimately it led him to bite far more than he can chew. He has a bunch of impressive achievements, yes, but his level of experience is still paper-thin. He was way out of his league challenging the top 3 demon gods directly.

Users who are viewing this thread