Ragna Crimson - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Severe Blow

Fed-Kun's army
There's no brake on the RAGE TRAIN!!! XD

All in all, i had always wanted to see a shounen moment where a cliche of "an interrupted and unfinished fight without real winner between the good and bad because of too much casualties on both sides forcing them each to do tactical retreat" is getting crudely subverted by one of the guys actually goes in unexpectedly in a desperado fashion to finish the job.

And this chapter just did exactly that from both sides even. I'm delighted. :D

Dex-chan lover
i've seen chaos in various manga, heck, hellsing nazi arc

but this, this chapter is beyond chaos

Power Uploader
@abdu,

Yeah, the dragon king girl turns him into one in the future. That's the reason he hates her so much, and pretty much the point of this whole arc. If you missed that, I'd suggest re-reading the last few chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Artemisia's mind break face was good
Crimson cruelty was cool
Nephilim's awaken was so-so
Ragna snaped and said he didn't give a damn about Crimson was the best. They are truly a good duo. One is a careful cruel manipulator who can't die and the other is a mad man who is protected by plot armor. Crimson should know that he is being used by Ragna not the other way around lol.

@seekermoc
Thank you, but i have one question, in your opinion how does that affect his silver aura abilities and what will happen to his body because silver aura freeze all dragon related stuff like for example his body ?

Users who are viewing this thread