Recruiting cleaners / redrawers + typesetters + translators (Chinese to English)!

Group Leader
Hello! We're The NoNames, a group dedicated to translating Chinese webcomics. You can check out our series here: https://mangadex.org/group/994/the-nonames.

Upon our revival in December last year with only 3 staffs, now we have a fully functional team of 30 staffs releasing up to 30 chapters monthly! So we iz excited yo, and currently, we are desperate AND we pay in virtual hugs & kisses, lots of 'em to be exact. So, are you game?!

Currently JAP -ENG TRANSLATORS & BLACK & WHITE REDRAWER ARE DESPERATELY NEEDED!!!, I mean we have like 10 series and counting yay~
No experience needed!

If you’re interested in the scanlation world and have free time, dm menomeno#4709 on Discord, or drop us an email at thenonamesscanlation@gmail.com.

We're fun, we promise, or so, we hope? ? Looking forward to having you on board!

Group Leader
Typesetters, where are thou?
Your halp iz needed...
Even so, we haven't missed any of our weekly release for the past few months!
(I iz proud of ma fam here)

So, join us please? I can promise you lotsa love and gratitude?!

Add me on discord, menomeno#4709 😘

Group Leader
😘Come to me, my babies, typesetters and proofreaders escpecially😍

menomeno#4709 on discord is waiting for you~

Group Leader
3k discord server
Over 30 active staffs
We still need Korean translators, pls?

Group Leader
Kor to Eng Translators
Jap to Eng Translators
Pretty pls with melted belgium choc and mini marshmallow on top?

Power Uploader
Hey i'm looking for some redrawers for hunter x hunter colored manga. gonna be going on hiatus that way whenever the redraws are done, i can go back to it.
My discord is in my bio.

Users who are viewing this thread