Author Shed! Ryugasaki-san
@whoamiagain It's a happy relationship between two weirdos. Ain't terribly complicated.
This is probably the weirdest shit that I've read in this year so far
*Obligatory Mark Zuckerberg joke*
goes nowhere
for those who dont know this just got a offical english release by Kaiten Books (a new company)
@wakthorweebweeby Is that why the translations stoped?
@ErikMm no idea honestly but most scan group stop when it get a english release
Brazillian scans are still coming, in case people can read that.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't her name 竜ケ崎 "Ryukesaki"????
@TruePatriot
Although it resembles the katakana character ke (ケ), it is pronounced ka (sometimes ko) when it specifies a counter (or ga when it specifies a conjunction), but not ke.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Small_ke

Also, the cover spells her name out as 'Ryugasaki', so it's not a misinterpretation.
thanks
meh i'm starting to dislike this manga, last few chapters have been quite shitty, i don't know it's like the dude is devolving into a total moron
It's hard to tell if they're in a relationship or not. It seems like they want to fuck but they also just kind of pussyfoot around.
@Eliminateur the hell you mean, he was always an idiot
First it's cute
and then chapter 14 comes along
and then it's terrifying

Easily one of the strangest manga I've read
Last edited 3 mo ago by LordoftheKeep.
Fuckkkk this is so wholesome and cute....... I feel the need to punch something to feel manly again
This manga compels me to post WeirdChamp every chapter.

There's only two though.
Did they drop this manga
I purchased the official English release today, and the translation is pretty good. It covers the first 21 chapters and a few small bonuses.
What the actual heck did I just read. Does this girl have boundaries?? Or like??? any sense of danger??? Like there are so many red flags this boy has but shes still somehow enamored with him?? I guess I'm happy they fit together I guess.