Chibi Manga

: D THANK YOU SO MUCH for translating FtaK Future!

Question—I have the second chapter fully translated (I was doing it for my friends about a month or two ago). Could I just send it your way?

I have donated some money to Chibi manga please translate a manga called Otona no Jikan.

sorry for the "baka" question but could someone explain to me how to use the CB site to download the chapters?

I can't find links to download and the online read is "file not found"

link h**p://www.chibimanga.info/ayakashi-hisen/

Ate there any plans to translate this manga Ashita no 3600-byou
Its really a interesting story I can help in any way I can for it .

Hello 👋🏻 I was wondering if you guys plan on translating the rest of Sekai wa Nakajima manga because it’s been 3years since the last update an I really want to read he rest of he chapters so please continue with it

Group Leader
Hi please can u translat Pu-jyo and the Beast i realy realy like this manga if u need mony for chapters i will brought them for u and i will donate to u so please translate the manga

#_#) why they don't take one completed series and translate it until it's done? But keep picking mangas and now it's load of completed series but ain't bothering to translate.

Fed-Kun's army
I like that you translate a lot of my favorites but can you please finish them?

I just realized you don't have much staff, right? so I hope you get some more :3

Group Leader
hewwo
can you guys scanlate this? https://mangadex.org/title/11975/uchi-no-heika-ga-shinmai-de

Just a suggestion, but why don't you drop like half of your projects and let others work on them?

Not to mention, a lot of your projects are licensed as well. At this rate, you're not gonna finish before the official translation releases so what's the point? And you only update a series when it gets sniped?? You're wasting time and labor into sth that is already released and neglect the rest.

P/s: I quite like Teito, which is one of your projects, but you take too long to update so I emailed to ask if I can take over. You replied saying your team is still working on it and updated ONE chap in ONE year?! Tf? 🙄

Hello thank you so much for all the amazing translations! I noticed there are some projects you've uploaded that are already translated by other groups, I'm wondering if it would be more productive to stop doing that? It's kind of a wasted effort and I see a lot of descriptions on untranslated manga written by you, I'd love to read some of those! I'm sorry if this comes across as rude (I'm truly grateful for the many, many translations you've gifted us), but I just hope it's possible to work together as a community to cover more ground in translations :)

Dex-chan lover
Looks like @Electromaster and other power uploaders add their stuff on the site, while actual group members don't care at all. I wonder. 6 "credits" pages is way too much, plus some works are already translated by other teams.

Users who are viewing this thread