/ak/ scanlations

Group Leader
Just so everyone knows, but we are slowing working through all the older chapters of many of our releases and trying to update them ever so slightly. It will still be a while before we will have our entire repository on here, so hold on and wait patiently. Thanks!
-/ak/ scans

Group Leader
He's still around, he just hasn't bothered to make an account here (yet)

Group Leader
For those unaware of the wiki posts:
All new uploads by /ak/ scanlations must be done by members of the group from this point forward. If you wish to gain access, please join our discord and talk with us!

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
http://ak-scans.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Lardagus/Webnovels_and_/ak/:_The_plan

If anyone comes to this page wondering what happened to their favourite isekai manga, read that.

Group Leader
Oh, neat. The forum works now.
Uhh, yeah, if anyone has questions or otherwise, feel free to post them here!

Group Leader
We haven't done it in at least 6 months, someone else is doing it as far as I can tell.

Hey thanks for all your guys' work on Groundless I absolutely love it! Is it still being published in Japan? Or has it been complete/canceled?

Love your work...seems like there are already new chapters for Upotte Sisters out.
I hope those come out soon too...

Why are you guys using Nazi symbology on your group logo? There are many eagles in WW2 (and before/after), but that particular eagle (the Parteiadler design) is the symbol for the Nazi party.

Users who are viewing this thread