Crazy Zoo

Group Leader
We will be uploading all of our JoJolion releases once we do some updates on them

Group Leader
As of now, we have all of our previous releases updated and hosted on MangaDex! We will be continuing JoJolion releases soon.

Contributor
thanks for all of this, doing gods work by spreading jojo in well translated color.

Do you guys plan on continuing the Dragon Ball Full Color collection? I'm so glad you guys are doing this since it looks like Viz is being lazy about it and is taking their time with the Z portion.

This is one of the best official colored groups in the world, tbh. Highly reccomend reading all manga they upload.

I noticed that there are two pages missing in "Yamagishi Yukako Wants to be Like Cinderella - Part 4". The pages where Koichi bumps into Yukako after being pushed by Joseph. In the version up currently, it just jumps from Joseph pushing Koichi, to Yukako and Koichi about to kiss. I noticed it's also missing in the mega link as well.

Y’all are great! If there’s a need to have more members in your team I’ll definitely volunteer to help.

Users who are viewing this thread