FootWork Girl Komura-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Step 2: I Respect That.

Aggregator gang
Did she fart at the end there ? I mean thats not suppose to be smoke clouds is it... sooo. that would mean.....

Dex-chan lover
The dude should consult a physiotherapist if he finds it difficult to take more than a few running steps.

Dex-chan lover
You may think this is cute, but reality is she's a creepy stalker with dirty ass feet.

Aggregator gang
If you consider that kissing her feet is a sign both should get married, then touching it on plain daylight is actually really lewd.
Both are lucky to not be in jail right now.

Dex-chan lover
"How was school today, son?"
"Eh, okay. My fiancee was waiting outside to walk me to school and she ambushed me with a marriage registration form since yesterday where I sucked her toes and she proposed to me. On our way to school, we saved some future light novel protagonist from being isekai'd by Truck-kun by doing questionably-lewd acrobatics where my fiancee alluded to my feet sexually... I think."
"Hmm. Don't forget to do your homework."

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure in 20 years, japanese authors would have covered every fetishism on the human body 😂

Dex-chan lover
wasn't that acrobatic thing impossible? whe wouldn't reach

@Lynkaster
IIRC there's already a manga about human body part fetishism, it's from right-hand girlfriend (midori no hibi)'s author

Dex-chan lover
“Feet-touching” is basically at the level of “handholding” lewdness when it comes to this manga.

Aggregator gang
So no one noticed her legs being drawn backwards and broken when doing the handstand on the protagonist feet?

Dex-chan lover
I just started this and really enjoy it — too bad Komura-san’s feet are broken now :(

s1

@NLight Thanks, now I can't unsee it.
xAonBUE.png

Users who are viewing this thread