Cyan Steam

It's like when you're getting into the pool, and the waters at your knees, but you don't want to jump in because it's kinda cold. We're right there right now, just gotta take the dive :p

Oh god. You reminded me of that whole "the pool's closed"-thing. Black person + water... Why does humanity exist?

Are you guys continue with the Mairimashita Iruma kun project? The other team is reaaaally slow and kind of arrogant tbh.

@Khoaitay2012, I was never involved in discussions between the two groups, but I do know it's been settled. As I understand it, as of now we will no longer scanlate Mairimashita Iruma Kun unless the other group just 100% drops it; it really was just a one-off anyway. In the future, if they were to give us permission, I'm sure we'd pick it up. I'm a huge fan of the series myself.

Double-page supporter
Hi, sorry to be a bother. Are you guys still translating Fuaribocchi Sensou/Our Lonely War? From the little Japanese I can understand, the manga ended at chapter 11(I guess it was cancelled?)
https://mobile.twitter.com/erubo_/status/981468479999025152

COF

Group Leader
@faniki

I am afraid we dropped it, the page count and schedule didn't work well for us. Sad regarding its cancellation however.

Double-page supporter
@COF
Oh I see. Sorry to hear, I was enjoying it a bit. I agree, the manga barely lasted a year(I guess sales weren't good..)the mangaka said he'd be back, so maybe next time he'll know what went wrong and can work accordingly. It was his first serialization, I hope it wouldn't bother him too much.

Power Uploader
Hope to see you guys release more Kochikame in the future. Your translations for it were excellent! ^_^

Hello! Are you guys still translating "Soukyuu no Ariadne"? Thanks for your hard work by the way!

Users who are viewing this thread