TSP

TSP

Group Leader
@chiisana You're welcome, we hope you carry on enjoying our releases :)

"TSP - short for Tsundere Service Providers. Also teaspoon."

And here I thought it was trisodium phosphate!

I'm really glad to see you guys and your great scanlations on MangaDex, since Batoto shut down. I fell in love with your group when you brought us Taki Takanosuke no Sanpo Jikan, and have lately been following Totsukuni no Shoujo. Your choices of manga to bring to us non-Japanese literate folks is awesome. Thanks for all your hard work (and the great English grammar and syntax is icing on our cake!)

TSP - I want to thank one of my absolute favourite scanlation groups for picking up Otoyomegatari, now that it has been deserted by Duralumin. You folks certainly know how to pick 'em! You really set the bar high with your work on Taki Takanosuke no Sanpo Jikan, and going for Kaoru Mori's work is still striving towards the best (and doing a really great job of translating). Thanks again. I'd still like to build a clock tower!

Dex-chan lover
Is 'love at 14' no longer translated? are the raws completed? thanks for any response :)

TSP

Group Leader
@no168_92

We dropped the project some time ago, yes. I have not kept up with the series so I couldn't say what its status is, but there are official translations available online for purchase.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating Go with the Clouds...
I'd prefer for you to do atleast a monthly update and including a notes at the end of chapter like "hey there are currently 40+ english chapters (4 vols), you could buy it if you are impatient" hahaha

TSP

Group Leader
@Syanindita

Yep. We include a link to the official version already.
Can't promise a monthly release, though I do very much want to catch up to magazine releases, but who knows what the future will hold.

Dex-chan lover
@TSP yes its ok if you can't do it in a month as long as you don't do a frequent update and cathing up quickly with the official (so people can buy it)...

TSP

Group Leader
I mean, the official has been ahead of us for some time lol. Regardless of the speed we go, we'll be catching up and that's that.

If people want to buy the official, they will either way @Syanindita. It's the same way with our other series that have official releases.

Users who are viewing this thread