Helvetica Scans

Fed-Kun's army
Amazing work on Grand Blue, I can hardly imagine an official translation being superior.

Dex-chan lover
I really wish kumika would be put on the after burner since it's 2 volumes behind
But demanding anything would be a crime, the releases are great, with great quality, and much appreciated
Great work

Just wanted to say many thanks for scanlating Fushigi no Kyuu-chan! Found it just a couple days ago and it's already become something I look forward to everyday ?
I mean, I understand enough Japanese to read it off Nitori-sensei's twitter but it's still nice seeing it in English
and keeping those gifs, gosh you guys are like gods to me xD
Thank you for the hard work!

Dex-chan lover
@Newspage
Far from it, you exceeded all expectations, bringing us such a great piece.
My initial concern was the 2 volume lag would take approximately 2 years to catch up with the ending
Thank you so much

Hi guys, I'm working in a translation of "Looking up to magical girls" into Spanish using your release, I'm working alone so if there is any problem I'll just stop, I'll also credit your group.

Fed-Kun's army
Have you seen that new pages of Creepy Cat are being published? See: https://sai-zen-sen.jp/comics/twi4/CreepyCat/0031.html

Dex-chan lover
You might be interested in knowing that there is a huge discussion going on about the usage of the word "stan" in the translation of "looking up to magical girls" chapter 6.

Let me preface this by saying, thank you for your work. I appreciate ya'll. Also, not demanding an update, or an answer or anything at all really. I'm just gently curious as to what happened to Mousou Telepathy. As of these questions it's been 4 months since the translation has been updated.
Did you guys just give up on it or was it S&D'd or is there something else going on? Larger/better projects ya'll'd rather work on?

Users who are viewing this thread