Raptor Scans

When is the next chapter of Black Gakkou Ni Tsutomete Shimatta Sensei coming out?

Or did you drop that series?

You are up to chapter 6, the RAWs are up to chapter 10, granted that chapters 9.1 & 9.2 are exactly the same on the RAW site that i'm using . . .

@ blackknight13, here you go, I found a site with the correct ch 9.2

https://mangazuki.club/manga/burakku-gakkou-ni-tsutomete-shimatta-sensei/

Thanks @ Azurekite1! I love your work in LHT!

and I can't read Japanese, I just wanted to see how far the raws have progressed.

Group Leader
I am also curious as to if you guys plan to continue Black Gakkou ni Tsutomete Shimatta Sensei. I volunteer to redraw but it will be at a slow pace. If you guys are going to drop this all together, I will pick it up and take over. Not saying that I am ungrateful for all the work you guys are doing but not having enough people to release the manga constantly is what makes me want to pick it up.

Hi,
I'm sorry to be rude and to pesture you for something you provide for free, but I can't resist - do you have any updates, positive or negative, about Nana to Kaoru's translations?

If Raptor scans is no longer working on it, I'll reach out to a few people who might take it up, instead.

Again, I'm sorry for being presumptuous, but this is by a landslide the manga closest to my heart. I'm sure you can understand how unique it is.

Thank you for what you do for the community.

Bummer about the site. Just thought I would say I enjoy your work and actually purchased copies of T-Rex na Kanojo after reading your translations of it.

Can you translate Exterminator it was dropped or they haven’t worked on it for almost a year by Project Time.

Group Leader
My dark room lit up when that picture appeared on my abyss themed layout. My eyes 💀

Users who are viewing this thread