LHTranslation

one of the best scanlation group out there. so many good projects and always on time release. keep up the good work

For now it's been one of my favorite scanlation. There are so many good projects that they have been picked. :)

Power Uploader
I love many of your projects, however you NEED to do a better job of typesetting and QCing the work. It’s really not that hard for hyphenation to be in a suitable spot.
If yo-
u know wha-
t I mea-
n onii-sa-
n.

Fed-Kun's army
Please translate Maou no Hajimekata!

You have the raws already on your website, if you could translate also, you would make a lot of people would be very happy!

Contributor
YOU GUYS NEED TO WORK ON YOUR SCRIIIPTTSSSS
Where's the proofreading?

Group Leader
I bet they don't even know the meaning of the word 'proofreading'.

Also, how's that scanlation business going of yours? I bet that Duke guy is sucking your dick real hard to get a piece of that delicious donation money.

Group Leader
I love your cleans ! I don't like the original manga texture so your undiscriminated denoising is really appreciated <3, who cares about detail loss when you can have such smooth pages !

Power Uploader
I truly appreciate all the work they do to bring isekai manga to us fans. However, the translation quality is really hit or miss depending on the manga, and they REALLY need a good proofreader. Still, it's better than letting manga go untranslated, and they put out more chapters each week than most other groups, so I can't help but like them.

Number one group now, so if you all want more chapters out then free to join Patreon ☺️

yu6

Contributor
Will you please do the translation of the last chapter of Bozebeats?

Users who are viewing this thread