Author Meraki Scans
Thanks for all your hard work, also Merry Christmas.
Are you still working on Kemono Mimi Loli Yuusha wa Echina Shuusei ni Komatteiru?
@MisakaxMisaka No, we are not. We dropped it due to the official schedule change.
That's a shame
?Hi i hope the solo leveling has update soon...?

HAPPY HOLIDAY!!!!
Is solo leveling on par with the raws or why werent there any new updates for the past week?
how about take over Sword Empire?
@tetsuyaLP do you even read the notices at the end? SL is up to raws. it releases weekly.
Is The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor ever going to get continued
and does anyone else think that solo leveling is similar to moonlight sculptor
Last edited 7 mo ago by ilikeanime.
Why is it their group restrictions?
Hi,

Are you guys still working on Dad, Beard Gorilla and I? I noticed that the raw should be out in this winter...
Why Naitou!
@raiteiboy , it seems like the expected release for Dad, the Beard Gorilla and I vol 7 has been moved to the end of February and yes, we plan to release it when it comes out.
>expected schedule for The Last Human is 2 a day
>releases 5 a day

thank you very much for all your hard work!
Thanks so much for all the hard work you put in!
@celestialSidonia. Thanks for all your work with all the releases.

Curious if you guys are still working on Don's Adventure in Another World or has this series been dropped as it is not on your website either.

Again thanks for all your hard work
@celestialSidonia Thanks! Look forward to it.

On another matter, I remember your group used to scanlate a romcom manga where the heroine was a big eater, do you know what is the title of it? I noticed that you have dropped that manga and it is no longer available at your site.
@Missalot Don's adventure is being done officially by both Mangatoon and Webcomics. Mangatoon has passed the chapter we stopped on I believe. It's called Tomins Adventures in Alien World and you can find it on their app. We've decided to drop it in an attempt to support the official release.

@raiteiboy If you're referring to Chihaya-san's fine that way, we've scanlated it fully. However, if you're referring to Mogusa-san, we've passed it to another group back when we disbanded in May of 2018, we're back to scanlating since then, however, we haven't considered picking it back up.
@DiabolicalHaterAnonx. Thank you for the update and quick response.
looking at your update history; how the hell do you guys update so fast. y'all are wizards!
also lovin' retuerners magic should be special. thank god for the fast updates :pray: