I Am Not a Goddess - Ch. 9 - Provoke

Aggregator gang
@GodGinrai

They're basically mocking the other Team, which is called "Team OK"

The MC's Team is called "Team OJBK"

Remember, the dude that said JB is named JB and he was the one that was told to not be afraid in the next panel

Aggregator gang
Congrats MC, for giving us the typical stupid reaction just cause a pretty girl sat next to you. Please go sit next to Rito from Love-to-ru.
I was wondering where teh bodyguard was missingt, ah there he was. nice.

And finally the biggest WTF of all. Didnt his sister get hit by a car ? Why does she have an illness now ? and incurable ? When did I miss that part ? I thought it was just surgery and coma ? Did the guy get out of the car, pull his pants down and give her an STD while she was unconscious ?

Aggregator gang
@Excaseusfortis Well how else would she of contracted a disease ? ah, I suppose she could of landed on a needle too. That would really be some terrible luck.

You cant cure a coma by reading a book in your school library. Seriously.

Dex-chan lover
@Velsy meanwhile, we're in a world with VR that seems to be bending reality. But sure. let's just assume our real world medical knowledge is even remotely relevant to people with this technology.

Their city looks like some sci fi shit, but their taxis look like they're from the 1950s or something and whatever they did to his sister in the hospital so far already costs 23 million dollars. Throw logic out the window where it belongs.

thought ye cheng was a girl wth is happening, I can't even tell the difference anymore

also what is with the group of the "too cool to be friends with you" group, it is the year 2100 or something like that and they look like clowns, one is wearing bandana probably because all of his hair fell off one looks like Justin Bieber but the old version and also pedo at the same time and the last one forgot to take off his swimming goggles while going for a run, and why would you dye your hair green

Users who are viewing this thread